Yezzan zo Qaggaz?

Achilles765

Do you think the show would keep this character and if so, who do you think could r would play him. Assuming he is kept, do you think they will get his portrayal right given how many other characters are portrayed vastly differently from the descriptions in the novels like Tycho and Daario?

Season 5? If T-dwarf gets across the Narrow Sea, then he might meet him in the end, or the beginning of Season 6.. I don't know how they'll pace season 5, or how T-dwarf centric it will be. Tyrion's got quite the voyage ahead of him that could be split across a season easily.

I'm expecting the battle of Meereen to be at the end of Season 5, but who knows, they could pull a Purple wedding and start with it.. Think about it in terms of episodes:

- Episode 1: Arrival in Pentos

- Episode 2: Travelling with Illyrio

- Episode 3: Arriving at the Rhoyne

- Episode 4: The stone men/saved by JonCon

- Episode 5: Selhorys, hello Jorah!

- Episode 6: Volantis

- Episode 7: Boarding that ship

- Episode 8: Onboard that ship/the storm/slavers?

- Episode 9: Slave auction?

- Episode 10: Meeting Yezzan?

Season 5? If T-dwarf gets across the Narrow Sea, then he might meet him in the end, or the beginning of Season 6.. I don't know how they'll pace season 5, or how T-dwarf centric it will be. Tyrion's got quite the voyage ahead of him that could be split across a season easily.

I'm expecting the battle of Meereen to be at the end of Season 5, but who knows, they could pull a Purple wedding and start with it.. Think about it in terms of episodes:

- Episode 1: Arrival in Pentos

- Episode 2: Travelling with Illyrio

- Episode 3: Arriving at the Rhoyne

- Episode 4: The stone men/saved by JonCon

- Episode 5: Selhorys, hello Jorah!

- Episode 6: Volantis

- Episode 7: Boarding that ship

- Episode 8: Onboard that ship/the storm/slavers?

- Episode 9: Slave auction?

- Episode 10: Meeting Yezzan?

I guess that's the real question: how will they pace it. I can see this pacing being right.

I think it depends on where the Meereen arc will end in season 5. If it ends with Draznak's Pit, then yes, I could see Yezzan buying Tyrion and Jorah from the slave auction and have them join Daario and the Second Sons later on. But if the season ends with the battle of Meereen, I doubt there's time for Yezzan and their time as slaves. Then I could see Daario buying the two of them straight from the slave auction.

I think it depends on where the Meereen arc will end in season 5. If it ends with Draznak's Pit, then yes, I could see Yezzan buying Tyrion and Jorah from the slave auction and have them join Daario and the Second Sons later on. But if the season ends with the battle of Meereen, I doubt there's time for Yezzan and their time as slaves. Then I could see Daario buying the two of them straight from the slave auction.

I doubt there is time for Yezzan anyway. If the battle of Meereen is in S5, they would need to considerably rush and condense Tyrion's storyline in order to get him there in time - so, no space for Yezzan (pun intended). Tyrion doesn't necessarily have to be at the fighting pit; so if the battle is instead at the beginning of S6, they can use the time they have in S5 to give his storyline and character development more room to breathe. In that case, he wouldn't arrive at Meereen before the very end of S5. Still, Tyrion would need to be in the place where he is at the end of ADWD before the battle begins. If it takes place in episode 2 or 3, then Tyrion must get to the Second Sons right away. To skip Yezzan is just the obvious thing to do. The only way I can see Yezzan included is if Tyrion is rushed to Meereen to take part in the fighting pit AND if the battle takes place in early S6. But I see absolutely no point in doing this.

Brown Ben Plumm or whoever takes his place (Daario?) will buy Tyrion and Jorah.

But why would Daario purchase Jorah? More importantly, Daario is not going to buy a slave while serving Dany. Also, he knows Jorah as a person Daenarys has banned from her services. Unless they mutilate Jorah so much that he's unrecognizable as in the books. But that brings me to Theon in the show.. Yara recognized him without much of a shock, she was more shocked about his stockholm-syndrome though.

They kinda need an extra character for this part to work, and I don't think they can throw this into Daario's lap.

I guess that's the real question: how will they pace it. I can see this pacing being right.

I totally forgot Draznak's Pit.. I really want Tyrion to be there.. I'm thinking of reworking that pacing I made. This seems heavily rushed though.

Season 5:

- Episode 1: Arrival in Pentos, ends with travelling with Illyrio.

- Episode 2: Arriving at the Rhoyne, starting that voyage, introduction to Griff and co.

- Episode 3: On the Rhoyne, they go through The Sorrows.

- Episode 4: Selhorys, hello Jorah!

- Episode 5: Tyrion and Jorah arrive in Volantis, see Benerro's speech and meet with the Widow.

- Episode 6: Onboard the Selaesori Qhoran, introduction of Moqorro (if he happens).

- Episode 7: Onboard the Selaesori Qhoran, Pirates come.

- Episode 8: Slave auction, bought by Nurse and we see the freakshow.

- Episode 9: Meeting Yezzan, Dany's marriage and Draznak's pit?

- Episode 10: TyrRah escape slavery by going to the Second Sons and where Barry starts to suspect Hiza. Also, I expect Quentyn to face/release the dragons to be the end shot.

They can have the Ironborn Kingsmoot in episode 1. And we can revisit the Ironborn when they've just sacked the Shield Islands in episode 4, where Victarion will set off to Essos, and we can have him find Moqorro in episode 9 at the Isle of Cedars.. Meaning that we'll only need an Euron for two possibly three episodes in season 5.

Everything would be set for the battle of Meereen early in season 6, exactly like in the books. Like others have said, they could potentially skip Tyrion at Draznak's pit, but it would be so much less epic.. What I'm hoping for is that Tyrion gets bought by the Nurse and they immediately move to Yezzan who says something along the lines of: Are you happy to be mine? You'll be performing for the queen today!"

I doubt the season is going to end with the battle of Meereen. That would require epic amounts of rushing Tyrion's Dance storyline...

I can't see Daario buying slaves. It just doesn't work with him still being loyal to Dany, considering her goals.. -.- I do see him signing at least Tyrion into the Second Sons, because that works for the plot in bringing Tyrion into direct connection to Dany. Then we come to Jorah, which does not work - as Daario knows that Jorah isn't welcome under her majesties services..

• 1 month later...

Archived