Is Quaithe Shiera Seastar?

No in the cave bloodraven said that the women he desired was one of his ghosts so I don't think shiera can be quaithe

No in the cave bloodraven said that the women he desired was one of his ghosts so I don't think shiera can be quaithe

In my opinion, this only means she is no longer in range of any weirwoods for him to be able to know her fate.

my problem is i love the bloodraven + shiera = melisandre theory. sheira would need either a REALLY good glamor, or the mask covers up her age. i always got the hint of youth in quaithe, then again thats probably because it was biased by the actress they got the play her on tv

Quaithe could be using a glamor because of how much her mismatched eyes would stand out.

Now that would be silly, you're telling me she's glamoring AND wearing a mask ? Are we expected to play scoobi doo for "revealing" her ?

So as for the argument this quote is the answer to, it's highly improbable Quaithe is Sheira (at least physicaly).

Just reading some wiki and she apperantly bathed in virgin blood ala Countess Bathory. I think most would agree that Dany is not a villan at this point and seems to be guided by Quaithe. Could the person guiding Dany, still be helping her to the greater good inspite of some dark art practices and the whole virgin blood thing???

How old would she be now??? I am not as good with the timeline thing???

my problem is i love the bloodraven + shiera = melisandre theory. sheira would need either a REALLY good glamor, or the mask covers up her age. i always got the hint of youth in quaithe, then again thats probably because it was biased by the actress they got the play her on tv

She`d be 120ish. I`m o.k. with all this glamour stuff making an old mel look young but at a really old age how is she moving about keeping up with younger people?

She`d be 120ish. I`m o.k. with all this glamour stuff making an old mel look young but at a really old age how is she moving about keeping up with younger people?

Thanks, I think BR has the tree sustaining him she has nothing. It would take quite an explination as to how she is still alive

Thanks, I think BR has the tree sustaining him she has nothing. It would take quite an explination as to how she is still alive

meh, i have a crackpot that he's actually dead.i mean look at him. he's a rotting, decaying corpse. he's also physically CHAINED to a weirwood tree. furthermore, we dont know if the barrier keeping the dead OUT of the cave, keeps the dead IN as well. like, a wall.

i still crackpot bloodraven to warg bran so he can physically get out of the cave (using the varamyr "second life" logic). BranRaven 4 lyfe, yo.

Hmmmm, "fire destroys but cold preserves." Maybe that's also why the CotF are in the lands of always winter to "extend their lifespan", master Aemon who wasn't "connected" to a tree was the oldest "recorded" living being.

It is said that there is no "children" in Asshaï, and that the people living there get "quite old" 'to compensate". So maybe the "shadows" have some "prolonging" effects, eventhough, that would be hard to argue...

Hmmmm, "fire destroys but cold preserves." Maybe that's also why the CotF are in the lands of always winter to "extend their lifespan", master Aemon who wasn't "connected" to a tree was the oldest "recorded" living being.

It is said that there is no "children" in Asshaï, and that the people living there get "quite old" 'to compensate". So maybe the "shadows" have some "prolonging" effects, eventhough, that would be hard to argue...

Great point :) I do think that Mel is either quite old or not so much alive anymore, so there is something that can explain it

I think Aemon may have also been perserved by the wall. There are several mentions of it perhaps being a magical place. Then again sending a 100 something year old on a huge voyage might not be the best for his health.

Old Nan is pretty old too, but I am not sure we will ever see her again.

Archived