Northern migration into the Riverlands

We know the Towers, the Fishers of the Stony Shore and the Blackwoods of the Wolfswood were Northern Kings before the Starks.

Well, the Towers ruled Harrenhal after Harren the Red's insurrection. The Blackwoods have ruled Raventree for millennia. The Fishers of Misty Isle were also River Kings.

It appears that many Northern Houses fled south from Stark expansion. Just thought it was interesting.

While I do find it interesting, they could be different houses. I like to think they are the same, but the history is foggy.

Fisher and Towers would not be uncommon names. Fish and towers are common.

There are Wells in both Dorne and the North, and Musgoods in the Stormlands and in the Westerlands the are Algoods, both with similar sigils.

While I do find it interesting, they could be different houses. I like to think they are the same, but the history is foggy.

Fisher and Towers would not be uncommon names. Fish and towers are common.

There are Wells in both Dorne and the North, and Musgoods in the Stormlands and in the Westerlands the are Algoods, both with similar sigils.

The Wells in both Dorne and the North are the (AFAWK) only two unrelated Houses with the same name.

Archived