Watch Dogs

Pecan

Is anyone playing this game? I downloaded it a couple of days ago for PS4 and so far I'm finding it interesting, but not as compelling as I hoped it would be. I think maybe I'm just not getting the notion of how to go about making progress in the game in an open world environment.

After going through The Last Of Us three times, I was looking for something that would grab me the same way. I have GTA 5, but since I can't drive for shit, I don't seem to make any progress. The Uncharted series looks good, but the first 3 volumes in the series are PS3 only and the fourth one isn't out yet. I'm thinking about Battlefield 4, but I'm not sure a pure shooter is really what I'm looking for. Still, it's on sale right now for $12.00 in the Playstation store, so I don't have a tremendous amount to lose if it doesn't work out.

I'll keep plugging away at Watch Dogs I suppose, for now anyway. It's supposed to be a great game. I'm hoping I hit a tipping point soon and all of a sudden it grabs me the way The Last Of Us did.

Archived