In-depth Discussions on each Sample Chapter

Valkyrist

Earlier in 2014, I helped record discussion segments for each of the nine TWOW sample chapters released so far. They were for a podcast, but I've only recently gotten around to uploading them to YouTube

Here are the links, if anyone is interested:

The theorising gets a little crazy and silly at times, but I think there's some cool points raised about each character arc and the development of the series as a whole. :)

Hey guys, so I understand that a sample chapter is available with download of a phone app. Can someone please post the name of the app? I see a number of asoiaf/game of thrones related apps in the Apple store, and I'm not sure which is the 'official' one. Thanks.

Hey guys, so I understand that a sample chapter is available with download of a phone app. Can someone please post the name of the app? I see a number of asoiaf/game of thrones related apps in the Apple store, and I'm not sure which is the 'official' one. Thanks.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/george-r.-r...world/id570015223?mt=8

it's the World of Ice and Fire app. You can download it for free, and you do need to buy any additional content to read the sample chapter - it's Tyrion II I believe, when he and the Second Sons are considering their options... I'm not sure where Tyrion I is though.

Archived