AGoT ReRead - Setup & Information

Maester Yobjascz

I'd stay in this subforum for the time being. If it gets too confusing, we can petition for another one. That said, do we like splitting things up by character? Would it be better to do a new thread for each week (i.e. - 6/11 - Prologue, 6/18 - (Arya I, Sansa I, Tyrion I), 6/25 - (Bran I, Arya II, Jon I), etc.)? Easier to know where to look each week this way. Ends up with a lot more threads, but it makes more sense to me... Up to you guys though. Thoughts?

I wouldn't go with this.It is easyer to get around during the reread, but lot harder after, or when you are late.

Also, now we will have 3 chapters a week, and (hopefully) if we don't come across 2 chapters of one character in one week, we will have 3 different chapters in 3 different topics (If you undestand what I mean).

It is easyer to post thoughts about 1 chater in 1 thread. that way you can concenrate on that one charater (chapter). If we have 1 thread for each week, chapter thoughts would be mixed. You would first read about Arya, Sansa & Tyrion from one guy, then Arya and a bit of tyrion from another, then Tyrion from third etc...

I, personally, would go by the old way.

(...)

It is easyer to post thoughts about 1 chater in 1 thread. that way you can concenrate on that one charater (chapter). If we have 1 thread for each week, chapter thoughts would be mixed. You would first read about Arya, Sansa & Tyrion from one guy, then Arya and a bit of tyrion from another, then Tyrion from third etc...

I, personally, would go by the old way.

Sounds reasonable, for the sake of discussion this way is better.

Archived