What modern famous people resemble ASOIAF characters?

Bluebeard

I'd be more inclined to say Roose is Putin, even putting the most obvious reason aside. Stannis, on the other hand, is Shia Lebeouf- hopelessly misunderstood, takes his talent seriously, tries his best to do the right thing, is portrayed in having a strained relationship with a young blonde girl who thinks outside the square

Barack Obama is an excellent orator (as long as the TOTUS shows up too.) Hodor can only say one word which isn't even his own name. Even as a joke it isn't funny. I'm not fond of Obama but the comparison is a little insulting.

Just saw him addressing the nation, all he said was Hodor. I think he uses a glamour on the American smallfolk

I thought it was funny.

Just saw him addressing the nation, all he said was Hodor. I think he uses a glamour on the American smallfolk

It's ok to be funny as some of the other posters have been with their choices. I'd go with a more realistic choice. I'd almost say Obama is like Mace Tyrell grasping for power but at least O wasn't quite an obvious oaf like Mace.

Archived