Meisha Merlin LE ACoK lithograph sale information

GKreindler

I'm so glad that everyone is pleased with the map lithographs thus far!! Hopefully the trend continues...

Robb,

More than one can certainly be ordered, but I must put the limit to three (3). Since it's such a small edition, I would like to give as many people the chance to purchase one as I can. However, if weeks pass and the edition isn't close to being sold out, I would be happy to part with more.

Elrostar,

If you do not want to get it professionally framed, you may want to look into mounting it to something sturdy, like a piece of foamboard or masonite. I wouldn't know exactly the best way to do so, though I am sure a local framing store would. I'll do a little research later tonight if I can, and maybe offer a better solution...

Thanks again all!

Graig

Hey all,

I have received a few emails regarding the amount of lithos I have left, and I thought I would address it here on the boards. As of now, I have about half of the edition (25 or so) available for purchase, but know that I will not be making these prints again.

Either way, thanks to all who have shown an interest in my work!

Graig

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday. If you're going out shopping tomorrow, good luck, and be sure to play nice!!

Additionally, I made it out the PO this week, and was able to mail yet another litho to an undisclosed recipient. I still have about 15 or so left if you want them for the holidays.

Thanks everyone!

Graig

Archived