Did Theon slay one of his own bastards?

DireWolfSpirit

Theon was 20yrs when he killed them...to pass them off as Bran (8yrs) & Rickon (4yrs). It isn't stated how old the youngest is but, You do the math. :)

So Theon was definitly too young for the oldest child and for the younger one he'd have to be 15 (maybe even 14 as sometimes it says he went to witerfell at the age of 9 and sometimes at 10 so he may be 19) that's still quite young. add to that that : 1. The miller's wife wasn't his first 2. Theon only "tumbled" her "a time or two" 3. There is no difference mentioned between the two kids and in asoiaf families tend to have the same haircolor and so on, looks are often an indication 4. No one could have even known if the child was realy his I don't think the theory holds much ground.

This is a cracked pot, with people trying to cover the cracks using tinfoil and glue- theory

Sorry to say but I don't think that George even gave a second thought about these 2 boys and the possibility of them being Theon's bastards. How can people here do such incredible mental gymnastics in order to convince themselves it's true. There are no words in any human language that can describe my astonishment. Not meant as flame but come on guys get a grip on reality here.

This is a cracked pot, with people trying to cover the cracks using tinfoil and glue- theory
Sorry to say but I don't think that George even gave a second thought about these 2 boys and the possibility of them being Theon's bastards. How can people here do such incredible mental gymnastics in order to convince themselves it's true. There are no words in any human language that can describe my astonishment. Not meant as flame but come on guys get a grip on reality here.

Actually, there was a great theory on this a few years ago that tied in quite nicely with the GNC. It wasn't a fly-by and was well supported....not that I'm on board with it or anything.:uhoh:

So Theon was definitly too young for the oldest child and for the younger one he'd have to be 15 (maybe even 14 as sometimes it says he went to witerfell at the age of 9 and sometimes at 10 so he may be 19) that's still quite young. add to that that : 1. The miller's wife wasn't his first 2. Theon only "tumbled" her "a time or two" 3. There is no difference mentioned between the two kids and in asoiaf families tend to have the same haircolor and so on, looks are often an indication 4. No one could have even known if the child was realy his I don't think the theory holds much ground.

1. If you think a 13-15 year old male can't procreate, you need a sex ed class.;)
1/2. What difference does it make if she wasn't his first? It only takes once, and Theon is an unreliable narrator.
3. So what? There is nothing striking about the Miller's family or Theon. No lilac eyes.;)
4. The original theory shows a lot of significance and is well supported.:)

I'd rather say there are no words that can describe the extent of your hyperbole, holy jeez...  :lol:  

There are threads on this forum that there surely there must be ice dragons somewhere in the future, multiple versions of HS = HR, Daario = X with X being any other character in ASOIAF. This theory, with the sole assumption that Theon might have gotten a woman he had confirmed sexy times with pregnant, trumps them all, however....  

Feel free to disbelief this theory, but you might want to find a better handhold on reality if you think this is particularly bad. Maybe do a few sudoku's if you think this requires "incredible mental gymnastics", as well.  :P  

I'd rather say there are no words that can describe the extent of your hyperbole, holy jeez...  :lol:  
There are threads on this forum that there surely there must be ice dragons somewhere in the future, multiple versions of HS = HR, Daario = X with X being any other character in ASOIAF. This theory, with the sole assumption that Theon might have gotten a woman he had confirmed sexy times with pregnant, trumps them all, however....  

Feel free to disbelief this theory, but you might want to find a better handhold on reality if you think this is particularly bad. Maybe do a few sudoku's if you think this requires "incredible mental gymnastics", as well.  :P

And i never said those theories weren't horrible either. This one might have more actual evidence but still so unlikely it's hardly worth a thought.

I think that people overanalyzed the series to death, then undeath, then death again. Honestly I find it hard to believe that GRRM intended for 80% of the characters to actually be another person in secret or whatever.

Archived