Best Crackpot theories

I know, but the biggest argument against the theory that A + J = C + J + T, is that it would be impossible to Tywin to accept the children. But you can make the case that he could accept Cercei and Jaime because they superficially reminded him of his Lannister ideal and that's what everyone usually see, while Tyrion Lannister would always be a reminder of Aerys and Joanna affair.

You don't understand how does this work. Biggest argument against HR=HS was his age. I've found a quote that HS age is described exatly the same way as Ned's. Do you think opponents care about that?

Right now I'm laughing on one guy's arguments. I offered him to prove that Arstan=Barristan (assuming we haven't read his confession). It is extremely funny to just copy-paste his arguments against HR=HS, change HR=HS on Arstan=Barristan and watch how he struggles to prove confirmed theory against them.

Haters will just pour more and more arguments of such degree, that even confirmed theories would be unable to hold their ground against it.

You don't understand how does this work. Biggest argument against HR=HS was his age. I've found a quote that HS age is described exatly the same way as Ned's. Do you think opponents care about that?

Right now I'm laughing on one guy's arguments. I offered him to prove that Arstan=Barristan (assuming we haven't read his confession). It is extremely funny to just copy-paste his arguments against HR=HS, change HR=HS on Arstan=Barristan and watch how he struggles to prove confirmed theory against them.

Haters will just pour more and more arguments of such degree, that even confirmed theories would be unable to hold their ground against it.

I do not know anything about this theory (HR=HS), but for me if there is a strong motivation from the characters, I can consider it. Most theories involving the identification of hidden characters try to rely on some physical trait or some cryptic reference in the text. But the most important are always the motivations, if they make sense I'm always willing to consider a theory. What would be the motivation to Howland Reed be the High Sparrow?

I do not know anything about this theory (HR=HS), but for me if there is a strong motivation from the characters, I can consider it. Most theories involving the identification of hidden characters try to rely on some physical trait or some cryptic reference in the text. But the most important are always the motivations, if they make sense I'm always willing to consider a theory. What would be the motivation to Howland Reed be the High Sparrow?

I'll answer in PM, don't wanna to hijack a thread.

Archived