How do you think the Major Cliffhangers resolve

So I thought of Ten big cliffhangers that need to be resolved immediately in The Winds of Winter. Some are related to others. I left out the ones that are addressed in the released sample chapters (Mercy, Alayne, Arianne, and Theon.) How in a basic sense will each be resolved?

Jon is stabbed by Cassius Whittlestick and Brutus Marsh and the conuirati

I think Jon does die but is brought back by Mel at some point but he doesn't suffer memory degradation as his soul/spirit/consciousness has been harbored in ghost. (I believe that other reincarnations the soul/spirit doesn't come back so it's just a shell that has the memories of the previous person.)

Stannis and the Freys are about to fight the Battle of the Crofters' Village

Stannis lures the Frey Calvary onto the ice with his beacon and they fall into the ice near the island with the tree. Stannis gather Frey surcoats and the Karstark and Manderly men to prepare to infiltrate Winterfell. Manderly men aid Stannis in the battle (We may not know this until we see it from Winterfell's perspective when the Frey/Manderly/Karstark army attacks the Boltons)

What's up with the letter from Ramsey?

I think Part of Stannis' ruse is to give lightbringer to the Bolton's to help convince the Boltons to open the gate. The Karstark Maester could send a letter telling the Boltons everything they want to hear. Battle is won, Karstarks turned on Stannis, The Freys and Manderlys fought together without killing each other. They killed Stannis and took his sword but no sign of the girl or Theon so they must have gone to Castle Black.

How does Aegon and the Golden Company take Storm's end?

I don't know. Some kind of Trojan horse?

Daenerys has met Khal Jhaqo on the Dothraki Sea

Dany finally remembers who she is (Simba Style) and uses Drogon and Fire and Blood to take Jhaqo's Khalasar before going to Vaes Dothrak to submit the Dosh Khaeleen. They bow to her and she leads a massive Khalesaar to take on the Volanteens.

The Battle of Meereen

Jorah with the unexpected aid of the Ironmen and the Second Sons and the Windblown route the horribly organised Yunkaii. But the Ghis legions regroup and meet up with the Volunteens who prepare to take the city. Dany shows up with Drogon.

The Dragon Horn, is it blown?

I don't know but Moqorro won't let Dany lose her dragons will he?

Carsei's trial be Battle

Strong kicks the shit out of whoever the faith sends but he may lose his healm. Weird stuff happens.

Margaery and Loras' fate

I don't know. I think Loras is still alive and planning something sneaky.

Archived