The Ultimate Thread (Frisbee, that is)

Sir Thursday

Well I went to high school in north carolina I never met a real life person who played LaCrosse until I spent time in northern states.

Do you still live in North Carolina?  Because that is literally one of the biggest ultimate states in the country, huge community in the triangle area, with at least half a dozen teams, UNC-Wilmington has a great squad, and there's a couple club teams there as well, and I know there's a bit of a scene in Asheville as well.  Possibly other areas, I've never lived there so I've never investigated. 

Anyways, if you want to play ultimate, I'm fairly sure you can find it, unless you live where there are no people.  Yes, it might not be right outside your house like a pickup basketball game, but there are pickup ultimate games and local club teams all over. 

Do you still live in North Carolina?  Because that is literally one of the biggest ultimate states in the country, huge community in the triangle area, with at least half a dozen teams, UNC-Wilmington has a great squad, and there's a couple club teams there as well, and I know there's a bit of a scene in Asheville as well.  Possibly other areas, I've never lived there so I've never investigated. 

Anyways, if you want to play ultimate, I'm fairly sure you can find it, unless you live where there are no people.  Yes, it might not be right outside your house like a pickup basketball game, but there are pickup ultimate games and local club teams all over. 

Nah I'm not there anymore I'm going to check around for sure, looks really fun

They just announced the schedule for Regionals at the weekend - we got put in a pool with Clapham! :D It's going to be fun to try and test ourselves against the best around. Not looking forward to having to stop someone with several inches of height and twice the straight-line speed trying to beat me deep though :P.

ST

Archived