Pink letter biggest hint, Reek!

Tyrion weasley

Im sorry if its posted earlier, regarding the pink letter's writer, there are three main candidates, ramsay, stannis and mance. Here's what i think really happened.

After Theon's and ramsays bride's escape, mance and his spearwives got caught. Ramsay interrogated mance. He told him all about his fake death and the rescue mission. He also mentioned that selyse, shireen and the "red woman" are at the wall. That made ramsay think that theon and fake arya might have gone to the wall for protection, thus he wrote the pink letter. Almost every part of it is true except the stannis part which is written to lure jon out of castle black.

Proof that the letter was written by ramsay, he mentions reek. Now why in the world would stannis or mance mention reek in the letter??? Jon doesnt know theons new nickname. So why would the writer mention him? Unless he thinks reek has actually gone to the wall and the lord commander knows about him.

If not ramsay then why would stannis mention reek to jon???

Sorry for any grammer mistakes as english isnt my first language. This is my first post here, i would really like to know your views, thanks

Im sorry if its posted earlier, regarding the pink letter's writer, there are three main candidates, ramsay, stannis and mance. Here's what i think really happened.

After Theon's and ramsays bride's escape, mance and his spearwives got caught. Ramsay interrogated mance. He told him all about his fake death and the rescue mission. He also mentioned that selyse, shireen and the "red woman" are at the wall. That made ramsay think that theon and fake arya might have gone to the wall for protection, thus he wrote the pink letter. Almost every part of it is true except the stannis part which is written to lure jon out of castle black.

Proof that the letter was written by ramsay, he mentions reek. Now why in the world would stannis or mance mention reek in the letter??? Jon doesnt know theons new nickname. So why would the writer mention him? Unless he thinks reek has actually gone to the wall and the lord commander knows about him.

If not ramsay then why would stannis mention reek to jon???

Sorry for any grammer mistakes as english isnt my first language. This is my first post here, i would really like to know your views, thanks

I used to think Ramsay wrote it for that reason as well. But there's just too many coincidences. At the moment I'm convinced it's Mance and I think he added "Reek" for accuracy, just in case someone tells Jon about Ramsay's pet and how obsessed he is with him, I think he's simply trying to make it sound like Ramsay as much as he can. btw, this video is super interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcuRwod0Xg

^I've pointed out a dozen holes in the theory that Mance wrote the letter, chief among them that Mance shouldn't be able to write as even master Aemons steward on the wall could not write, and certainly Wildlings cannot. As well as the fact that in addition to Jon commenting on Ramsays signature being the same as the last signature, he also recognizes the signatures of Dustin, Ryswell, Umber and some others, and Lords don't just go around signing blank pieces of paper. Unfortunately people seem to have made up their minds so I don't think your going to convince anyone with the word Reek.

Archived