Unsullied vs Golden Company.

Abdallah

I'd give it to the Golden Company, given their greater tactical flexibility and combined arms.

But, let's be realistic here. It's doubtful it will ever be the Golden Company against the Unsullied. It will probably be something more like:

1. The Unsullied
2. 500,000 Dothraki
3. 3 Dragons
4. The XIX Panzer Corps
5. The Grand Armee of 1805
6. A detachment of SAS troops
7. The Army of Northern Virginia
8. 1st Soviet Airborn Corps
9. I MEF
10. Legio IX Hispania and Legio VI Victrix.
11. The US III Fleet, just in case Dany needs some naval gun fire support.

against the Golden Company. LOL

I'd give it to the Golden Company, given their greater tactical flexibility and combined arms.

But, let's be realistic here. It's doubtful it will ever be the Golden Company against the Unsullied. It will probably be something more like:

1. The Unsullied
2. 500,000 Dothraki
3. 3 Dragons
4. The XIX Panzer Corps
5. The Grand Armee of 1805
6. A detachment of SAS troops
7. The Army of Northern Virginia
8. 1st Soviet Airborn Corps
9. I MEF
10. Legio IX Hispania and Legio VI Victrix.
11. The US III Fleet, just case Dany needs some naval gun fire support.

against the Golden Company. LOL

Aye but elephants though none of those guys have fought elephants that's a game changer.

Aye but elephants though none of those guys have fought elephants that's a game changer.

Hey man, no sweat. Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus and Alexander will be there to give advice on how to deal with elephants.

In a one-to-one fight like a duel, a skilled Westerosi knight would likely beat an Unsullied.  Notice, I said a skilled knight.  The knight factory has inconsistent quality control.  The Unsullied factory have terrific quality control. 

However, in battle where armies are facing against each other, discipline and team work will beat the more skilled individual warriors.  Therefore, I believe the unsullied will have the edge against the Golden Company.

Archived