What scene is going to end season 6

Mosop

On 26. 3. 2016 at 7:08 PM, KINGpanther said:

I have this crazy theory it might be Jon meeting Dany in Meeren. Hear me out, I think it is very likly Bran knows of R+L=J and will communicate this to Jon before he is rezed. So Jon will know he is part Targ but will help Sansa to reclaim the North thinking Sansa will help with the White Walkers. Now at this point Jon, Sansa, Littlefinger and Northern Lords will be gathered at Winterfell deciding wat to do next. Jon will argue to prepare for White Walkers while Littlefinger will argue to march South with Sansa to decide. She will march South as Littlefinger will still have some influence over Sansa. This will lead Jon to seek help from the other side of his family, Dany.

Impossible. There is just no way Jon would travel to Meereen. Maybe they'll meet somewhere in Westeros but not like you said.

Probably after a 'final scene' with one of the main characters (Dany/Arya/Sansa//Tyrion/Davos/Bran/Euron) the screen will fade to black as if to finish and the picture will return to see the Night's King looking at the wall, watching a massive crack run from its base to its summit. Then it ends.

I think we could have a certain Kevan-Varys scene...Varys' monologue begins with the aforementioned sequence of Dany bringing her army to the Iron Born ships as she mounts Drogon being shown.  Dany of course is in place of YG/Aegon in this version.  Cue back to Kevan as he dies Varys saying the Targaryan's are coming back to power.

Credits.   

Archived