Extinct Houses discussion

norwaywolf123

What House's do you think may go extinct?

- House Caron

Only mentioned members still alive is a bastard who i think will die with Stannis, and a woman married to a frey with whom she has one daughter. I think Nightsong will be given to someone, maybe Mandrake and the one who recives it will wed Lady Caron or her daughter for legitmacy.

- House Baratheon

I think Stannis and Shireen will die. Myrcella is dead i believe by the time she arrives in King's Landing, and Tommen may survive but he is not a true Baratheon.

- House Spicer

Upstart house descended from spice merchant's. Rolph Spicer who is Sybell Spicer's Brother and Jeyne Westerling's uncle aswell as the son of Maggy the Frog. Was lorded for his role in the red wedding.

- House Hornwood

- House Florent

- House Whent

Only mentioned whent's are a eldererly woman and a woman married to a frey who "the Whent" is reportedly barren.

- House Blackfyre

Assuming fAegon is one.

What House's do you want go extinct, if you want that?

- House Bracken

Just want to end the feud that the Targaryen's made into a civil war aka Blackfyre rebbelion's.

- House Blackwood

Same reasons as Bracken.

- House Spicer

Extinct Houses you wish weren't extinct and/or wishes to know more about?

- House Teague

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Teague

The House that the last true Riverking's came from. After House Teague the Riverland's have been ruled by foreign rulers as the Durrandon's, Hoare's, Targaryen's/Blackfyre's and recently the Starks of Winterfell

Archived