Small Jon Umber and Jon mid battle

Im curious as to if the moment between Jon and Small Jon Umber  before Jon starts to get trampled means more than we think. It appears to me that right after the two make eye contact, Small Jon Umber starts "helping" or allowing people to pass him going over the hill of bodies. Does he have a change of heart after seeing Jon? This doesn't really make sense, why go so far as to give up Rickon and commit to Ramsey just to change your mind mid battle? Especially considering he continues on to fight Tormund. I just feel like the moment meant something more but I just can't figure it out. Does anyone else have any thoughts on that certain interaction and what it possibly might mean if anything?

• 4 weeks later...

It didn't really feel like anything to me. I imagine it was something like this:

-Both turn around and notice each other-

SmallJon Umber: Oh shit, that's Jon Snow, if I take him out this fight will be over.

Jon Snow: Oh shit, that's SmallJon Umber. He's the fucker who handed Rickon over to Ramsay Bolton

-Both get trampled by men trying to escape from the shield wall-

On 7/1/2018 at 9:00 PM, EloImFizzy said:

It didn't really feel like anything to me. I imagine it was something like this:

SmallJon Umber: Oh shit, that's Jon Snow, if I take him out this fight will be over.

Jon Snow: Oh shit, that's SmallJon Umber. He's the fucker who handed Rickon over to Ramsay Bolton

On 7/1/2018 at 9:00 PM, EloImFizzy said:

I think that I would toss in, for SmallJon, "Oh man the only person Jon wants to kill more than me is Ramsay".

Archived