Thoughts on Arya possibly dying/failing to kill Dany?

"All of Arya's talents have come into play this season (came into play on her path to killing the Night King, really), except face-stealing."

I also don't believe she has used the bow that they've shown her training with multiple times. I have to imagine that comes into play next episode.

"Sansa's already used the dragonglass dagger Arya gave her. She and Tyrion were killing wights in the crypts, but they cut the scene."

Interesting...I would have liked to see her kill a wight or two.

I'm still kind of wondering if Arya (or at the very least horse) died during the firebombing and were brought back. It almost seems silly and for what reason I don't know, if that's the case then damn could she possibly be any more important? But too many things seemed intentional. Focusing on Strickland's dead horse, the light shining down, the Hound's line earlier in the show, the girl (faceless) and horse doll burned... You know if I'm wrong that's ok, but I swear to god, if I watch the behind the scenes episode and they say the only purpose to ALL of that was to reference the biblical pale horse of death, I'm gonna rage.

Arya is at the height of her killing capabilities but i feel she has become some short of cliché by now, and i am totally rooting for Dany or Sansa (even if antagonic).

That said Arya (while experienced enough) might have had some kind of illumination during the shock of the battle and the white horse in the end is absolutely trying to tell us something, apart from the obvious visual symbolism. She will play an important part in the end for sure, but she is not taking the throne anytime soon. Now that would be a character´s travesty. She doesn´t belong to the power games as in before the long night battle, when she just sits with the 'common folk' (The Hound) and doesn´t care about the main party at Jamie´s.

Archived