Whispers of the Dragon

Is it possible that was the Three-Eyed Raven who bring back to life Daenerys's dragons? Well, the detail is that Daenerys feels its heat since she began her journey in the Dothraki Sea. I have a serial of proofs that come from Fire & Blood all related with Silverwing, the dragon of the Good Queen. The first incident of a strange behavior is when Jaehaerys and Alysanne went to Oldtwon after High Septon’s death. The curious thing is that while the king descends to the square, the queen ascends to the top of the Lighthouse fanning the flames; we don't know if this was planned since there were any Master to record this journey. The second is the best known and it is when Silverwing refused to go beyond the Wall, which many attribute to the fact that its magical barrier forbade it, here we have a thought of Alysanne about the behavior of her dragon recorded in a letter. But the third clue is the one that could contradict the theory of the Wall and is that at the end of the Dance with Dragons, the civil war, the one which was the mount of queen Alysanne became a wild dragon and withdrew to the Island of the Red Lake. This place is special within the legends of the Age of Heroes, because it is said that Brandon son Garth Greenhand massacred the Children of the Forest there changing his original name of Blue Lake given to the blood spilled. The fact is that when Balerion became wild he came back to his home Valyria, but Silverwing didn't return to King's Landing nor Dragonstone. Where am I going with all this? All these strange behaviors of Silverwing are related to magical places. My theory is that the Children of the Forest whispered to the dragon, as it must be almost impossible to enter in the mind of these creatures, first as a reminder that the Lighthouse must be always afire, then a warning that if dragons cross the Wall they will die, it is remarkable that Silverwing was uncomfortable with the wind in the Wall as if it was attacking her. The last one I think was a kind of gift to the creature from the Children of the Forest giving her a place to stay in peace remembering Alysanne and her siblings, also ensuring that no one could ride her again. So it is very likely that Blood Raven was the one who awakened Daenerys's dragons, just as he sent the direwolves to the Stark children.

Archived