MW3 2023 Campaign SPOILERS!!!!!

Ser Arthurs Dawn

....SPOILER CONTENT!!!!!

Just wanted to start off with a spoiler warning as this is a discussion about the newly released MW3 campaign. If you have already played, or have started playing, the new campaign..what are you thoughts on it so far? I haven't played it myself yet, but since I wasn't planning to purchase it until early 2024 at the earliest, I decided to watch the campaign on YouTube. before I share my own thoughts, I'd like to add my appreciation to all the people who are involved in making these games happen. I can't imagine the hard work that goes behind this stuff, and I imagine there's a lot of pressure trying to compete with the original games. And I genuinely enjoyed MW 2019 and MW2 2022.

That being said, I felt very underwhelmed with the 2023 story. I can't really speak on the missions experience since I've yet to play it myself, but the story is not very compelling and the emotional connection just isn't there for me personally. Perhaps because you hop from one POV to the next. All around, it felt like the story lacked in almost every way, shape, and form. One of the most common complaints I've been seeing so far is the number of miniature open world stealth missions. The missions don't seem very interesting and lack tension, you're stuck doing small jobs throughout like pushing buttons and what not. Overall, it doesn't feel like enough happens for it to be it's own game. It felt like a lot of nothing, and then the game changing stuff happens at the very end. The graphics I don't really care about since I'm used to having my settings on low, but they seem strange lol.

That's all I'll say for now. I thought about sharing some big spoilers, but I need to wrap this up and head home (typing this from my office.) Let me know if you did enjoy the game though! I'm always happy to hear that. :)