AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

Just checking in..that whole situation with the morning is very strange and unfortunate in a lot of ways. We do still get a VPI which is nice, but it is too bad that JBJ's BP is essentially wasted.

I believe Madonna, clearly, and it is definitely nice to have a CI.

I need to run for a few, but I will be around for awhile today and later tonight. Here is just a brief rundown off the top of my head.

Top 5 suspects:

Britney Spears-Possibility to be an FM, not a symp

Bruce Springsteen-Could be FM or symp

Cher-Could be FM or symp

Stefani-Could be FM, suspicious of not wanting to have the KM reveal...

Mariah Carey- Same suspicions as what have been mentioned before

Less Suspicious:

Elton John-seems alright, inno vibes

Eminem-seemed like they had some solid things to say, didn't feel wrong to me

Jennifer Lopez- seems genuine and currently our lovely Queen

Jon Bon Jovi - No change from yesterday, I generally believe him...won't CI out of paranoia, but VPI

Michael Jackson- No really sure here, doesn't seem evil but no overly innocent vibes

Madonna- Innocent, Kingmaker

Christina-innocent, Martyr

Mick Jagger-innocent, RI or 1-time finder...probably RI

As I said, this is just a list off the top of my head. I need to do some rereading to confirm some of my gut feelings, I particularly want to look at everyone who said the Kingmaker shouldn't reveal.

edit: Switched Christina and Gwen again, thanks Madonna...I keep getting them confused for some reason.

May I ask everybody to make some suggestions for next king? JBJ is obvious choice, but I don't want him to be king at Day 3, because I want him to be king at Day 4. Evidently, he can't be killed before that and Day 4 is more important.

Not me, pls. :)

Well, he technically CAN be killed by Day 4 if they waste 2 more night kills on him? At any rate, I'd like to have input from everybody each day as to who their top candidate for King the next day and why.

Top 5 suspects:

Britney Spears-Possibility to be an FM, not a symp

Bruce Springsteen-Could be FM or symp

Cher-Could be FM or symp

Christina Aguilera-Could be FM, suspicious of not wanting to have the KM reveal...

Mariah Carey- Same suspicions as what have been mentioned before

Less Suspicious:

Elton John-seems alright, inno vibes

Eminem-seemed like they had some solid things to say, didn't feel wrong to me

Jennifer Lopez- seems genuine and currently our lovely Queen

Jon Bon Jovi - No change from yesterday, I generally believe him...won't CI out of paranoia, but VPI

Michael Jackson- No really sure here, doesn't seem evil but no overly innocent vibes

Madonna- Innocent, Kingmaker

Gwen Stefani-innocent, Martyr

Mick Jagger-innocent, RI or 1-time finder...probably RI

As I said, this is just a list off the top of my head. I need to do some rereading to confirm some of my gut feelings, I particularly want to look at everyone who said the Kingmaker shouldn't reveal.

Just fyi, Christina was the Martyr, not Gwen.

Well, he technically CAN be killed by Day 4 if they waste 2 more night kills on him?
Eek, let's look... If the martyr died for him, his power is active. If they would target him next night, from Day 2 to Day 3, his power will be wasted. So they might kill him at a night from Day 3 to Day 4, you are right. Still,I doubt this.

At any rate, I'd like to have input from everybody each day as to who their top candidate for King the next day and why.
Consensus. I'll give you my own opinion during the day.

I thought it was rather sharp in tone for an obvious cross post. I then went and checked what he wrote and realized what he meant and considering who made the post, the sharp tone took on a more sinister meaning for me. I know if I was guilty and someone “dead†pointed a finger at me I would be really pissed.

The post was made four minutes after he was voted dead. It was also his second post after death. That's not an "obvious cross post" in my book. At that point, I had assumed he was simply a returning player that I couldn't alt-guess, and I thought he should've known not to post. You'll have to forgive me if I do not respond kindly to rule-breaking.

JLo, my thoughts on the Cher case should be obvious. As for people I'm suspicious of, I haven't got any brilliant cases stowed up my ass. I'm wary of Stipe, but not for any logical reason (bad vibes, JLo, bad vibes!) and I may do a re-read. Elton John gives me bad vibes as well, but I fear he is new-ish and new-ish people tend to give me bad vibes by default. I plan on re-reading him this afternoon when I've got time. Mariah Carey's refusal to contribute on Day 1 is perplexing, and while I know of people that dislike Day 1, that was a bit excessive, perhaps too excessive to be scummy, but it's hard to draw a line.

As for possible kings for tomorrow, I... don't know. I don't like Bon Jovi's attitude, but I trust his ability to make a rational decision, so I wouldn't mind him. While he won't be able to be king for Day 4, we don't exactly have a plethora of other VVVVVPI/CI hanging around. As it stands, I wouldn't mind a Bon Jovi/JLo tag team for king.

Can't guarantee how long I can stick around. Did I miss any questions you wanted answered, JLo?

Can't guarantee how long I can stick around. Did I miss any questions you wanted answered, JLo?

Nope. But if you do have bad vibes on people, I'd like you to figure out why. So when you get a chance, please do the rereads you plan on doing and give me something more definitive.

Nope. But if you do have bad vibes on people, I'd like you to figure out why. So when you get a chance, please do the rereads you plan on doing and give me something more definitive.

Yeah, I will. I'm in class right now, so my ability to stare at a computer screen for extended periods of time is slightly limited. Makes re-reading a bit of a challenge, I must say.

Usually, I go back and forth about such errors. Most often, they are genuine, but I've seen peope to fake-mistake, at the orher boards. Earlier or later, it will be tried here.

Anyway, we shouldn't leave Stipe under radar.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that the day 1 king could not be a killer? I suppose that this is something I'd like the mods to clarify: Was the king for day 1 chosen randomly from all of the players, just the pool of innocents or the innocents+symp? It would be nice to know if we have another CI/VPI in the room.

Secondly: I hate you, J-Lo. I have no time to put together a solid case before I have to be at work today. If what you want is a hasty shoddily put together case, I can provide that, but if you want something well done, you'll have to wait for about 10 hours.

Sorry to keep posting tiny things and then disappearing, but I have to do it again. :(

I see Queen J-Lo has made a case on Cher, which is awesome cause I still have neither the time nor the energy. I think J-Lo has hit on the main point that was bugging me, which is that it seems like Cher was always going with the flow (yes, I'm aware that this is probably hypocritical). I got the impression on my first read through that she only offered opinions that several people had already agreed upon. Springsteen's Bon Jovi vote from yesterday also still bothers me. Other than that I'm afraid I haven't gotten to many strong impressions. I was going to mention Madonna as a suspect, I'm happy to see I can scratch her off the list... I'll try to come up with something more worthwhile when I get back in a few hours, but for now my vote goes to Cher

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that the day 1 king could not be a killer? I suppose that this is something I'd like the mods to clarify: Was the king for day 1 chosen randomly from all of the players, just the pool of innocents or the innocents+symp? It would be nice to know if we have another CI/VPI in the room.

Secondly: I hate you, J-Lo. I have no time to put together a solid case before I have to be at work today. If what you want is a hasty shoddily put together case, I can provide that, but if you want something well done, you'll have to wait for about 10 hours.

I think it was randomly chosen from everyone.

Second, I can wait 10 hours. I'm not ending the day today. But if you have other things to say or comments to make, by all means make them.

Usually, I go back and forth about such errors. Most often, they are genuine, but I've seen peope to fake-mistake, at the orher boards. Earlier or later, it will be tried here.

Anyway, we shouldn't leave Stipe under radar.

Yes, nobody should be left under the radar.

eta- I don't see what gain I would have from intentionally making that mistake? Clearly just a dumb mistake and would be caught immediately. I can't see anything, in this case, where there would be anything for me to gain.

Unfortunately you are wrong. As much as I'd like to be CI in everyone's eyes, you have to consider me just as likely to be a killer. We went through this in the last kingmaker game. Sucks, but it wouldn't be fair for the mods to give essentially 2 CIs right away.

Also edited to add:

Michael Jackson 13

Britney Spears 4

Gwen Stefani 3

I think it was randomly chosen from everyone.

Second, I can wait 10 hours. I'm not ending the day today. But if you have other things to say or comments to make, by all means make them.

I had a post done, but the site crapped out for a second when I tried to post it and it's now in internet hell. So, let me try again.

Re the case on Cher: I put in opinions on this before, but here's a restatement. I agree with this case. Cher is a noncombative middle-of-the-roader with no strong opinions, which is automatically a reason for me to suspect her. However, in addition to this she left a few silly votes yesterday which contradicted her stated opinions and gave the impression she was just saying things for the purpose of saying them. Overall, she is quite suspiscious. I also stated my continuing suspiscion of Springsteen, who seems to have exactly the same came mentality except for his fight with Bon Jovi. I think that I had more, but there';s not a lot of time left, so out it goes. 25 minutes till I have to be out of here.

Archived