AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

OK, I'm home, caught up reading to EJ's last post. I won't have time to do my re-read until for another couple of hours so.

Based on all the crazy shit that's happened and the guilty CF on Cher, I'm going to focus on connections b/t her and MM, Stipe and EJ.

Quick response on some of the suspicion being thrown at me - The post from Day1 "I got you babe" was in response to her post that she didn't know any Cher songs AND it was TO Cher. Either I'm the symp and she's FM or I'm an idiot FM RP'ing love to my partner.

OK, off to read... (after I eat dinner and family time)

:leaving:

Why can't Cher be your symp?

In the context of the post that was quoted ("I got you babe"), THAT post was the first post between Cher and myself. It was directed from me to Cher. If she's my symp then how did I know, based only on her posts that she didn't know anything about Cher (the entertainer), that she was my symp so that I would signal her with that post?

I keep checking back looking for the morning scene between family. I thik EJ may be right that no mod is around. :unsure:

edit: to clarify b/t Cher the game-alt and Cher the better half of Sonny Bono.

In the context of the post that was quoted ("I got you babe"), THAT post was the first post between Cher and myself. It was directed from me to Cher. If she's my symp then how did I know, based only on her posts that she didn't know anything about Cher (the entertainer), that she was my symp so that I would signal her with that post?

Cher could be your symp and that post could be completely random and irrelevant. There were plenty of posts near the start of the game like that, and almost all of them weren't really symp clues.

I keep checking back looking for the morning scene between family. I thik EJ may be right that no mod is around.

Since you, MM, Elton, and Stipe are all here, and 1-2 of you are the FM......yeah, we're either missing our mods, or the FM are delaying this for some unknown and annoying reason.

Cher could be your symp and that post could be completely random and irrelevant. There were plenty of posts near the start of the game like that, and almost all of them weren't really symp clues.

Yeah, not really my whole defense. :rolleyes: I was referring to that quote. Which I think was obviously clear from BOTH of the posts.

Since you seem intent on lynching me anyway, will you at least wait until I do my re-read? The wife's not home yet, but the kid will be in bed soon so I will finally have time to actually play the game. I know YOUR desires for playing mafia have been so obviously on display, maybe you could lower yourself to give a shit about one of the little people. Of course, you are the great and all knowing JBJ who is without stain so you could just go ahead and fuck it up for the innocents without giving me the chance.

Archived