AGOT Mafia XLIX - The Foundation of the Kingsguard

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1303722' date='Apr 7 2008, 04.11']There could still be a good role, like Martyr, alive.[/quote]Erenford was martyr. That's why he asked us not to lynch without last words.

Here is my vision of the game, exactly same as yesterday: I believed Pommingham (if he was symp, he has no reason to say "all inocent"), Wythers, Smallwood and Erenford. That left Bar Emmon, Florent, Fell and Corrbray. Of these for, I can see only Corbray as symp (their internet problems prevent them from sysmping properly). Some how I didn't (and don't) think both Florent and Fell were guilty. And if one of them is innocent, Bar Emmon has to be killer. So I voted them. I'll vote them again after some discussion.

[quote name='House Bar Emmon' post='1303794' date='Apr 7 2008, 05.17']Gah, I'm pretty exhausted now, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow. If I have the time, I want to try and look for possible partnerships, see if I can find anything useful there.[/quote]I don't think it's natural reaction for innocent player who found themselves in two steps from lynch.

So, I was doing some re-reading, and came to some conclusions:

Wythers, Mallister and I all pretty much trust each other. No clue why, but I'm down with that.

That leaves Florent, Fell, Bar Emmon and Corbray as suspects. The # of days left means we can lynch, at most, 3 of these.

[u]Fell: [/u]Florent was his top suspect yesterday (over Erenford, but he later changed). This leaves Bar Emmon and Corbray as possible partners.

so let's move down the list...

[u]Bar Emmon:[/u] He made a big case on Fell on day 3. So they can't be partners.

[u]Corbray:[/u] Corbray and Florent have pretty much never mentioned the other at all. In fact, Corbray hasn't mentioned any of the other suspects, so he could potentially be partners with any of them.

[u]Florent:[/u] The only one of these suspects that he mentions is Fell, who I'm already sure isn't his partner.

Possible partnerships:

Fell/Corbray, Bar Emmon/Corbray, Bar Emmon/Florent, Florent/Corbray

I still don't think it's Florent, though. I think in the next 3 days, we should lynch Bar Emmon, Fell and Corbray, and if it turns out to be Florent, I deserve to be in spoiler hell, no heaven for me, since Florent was my main suspect on day friggin 1. :bang:

Questions for the suspects:

Fell: Why did you prefer a Florent lynch to an Erenford one yesterday?

Bar Emmon: What do you think about Fell now?

Corbray: What phone service do you use? Why did you decide to help lynch Erenford if you could barely post in the game, let alone read everything carefully?

Florent: What do you think about Bar Emmon's response to the Pommingham kill?

You know, it's a relief to be able to make a proper post. You guys have no idea how lucky you are. It's only sad that right now I'm the only player online.

So, let's explain some things. Wythers, I'm struggling hard not to get myself modkilled, for apparent reasons. There are now 7 of us, and tommorow there will be 5. If I was to be modkilled, we'd be down to 4 tommorow, which would lose the game for us if we don't lynch a FM today. So, basically, you were complaining about an extra lynch I gave you? Not sure if I follow your logic.

Smallwood, it doesn't matter which phone service I use. I have the lo-fi version of this thread favourited on my mobile, so I can keep up, but I can't do any re-reads of stuff like that, and it's also a real pain to post that way. I voted Drac because I was suspicious of him even before Shabba's case, because of his useless vote analysis.

Since there was no counterclaim, and Carpe wasn't lying, it's fair to assume that the symp was already lynched. Shabba claims and makes codes when a symp, so I think either TGT or GG was one. Of course, there is also a chance that the symp was accidentally NKed, but I'm pretty sure that we're dealing with 2 FM right now.

I'm worried about [b]Wythers [/b]right now. He does look contributive, but I can see all of this as derailing us. I, as many others seem to, trust Mallister for no apparent reasons, but would like him to explain has he stopped pursuing Wythers. I might vote BE if am presented a case on him.

I'd also like to see some vote analysis, since it seems that 4 innocents have been lynched up until now. I realise that I seem like a lazy son of a bitch, but I'm posting from an Internet cafe right now and lack the time and money to continue.

It is day 5.

7 players remain: Bar Emmon, Corbray, Fell, Florent, Mallister, Smallwood, Wythers.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Bar Emmon (Wythers)
1 vote for Wythers (Corbray)

5 players have not voted: Bar Emmon, Fell, Florent, Mallister, Smallwood.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1303895' date='Apr 7 2008, 09.11']Since there was no counterclaim, and Carpe wasn't lying, it's fair to assume that the symp was already lynched. Shabba claims and makes codes when a symp, so I think either TGT or GG was one. Of course, there is also a chance that the symp was accidentally NKed, but I'm pretty sure that we're dealing with 2 FM right now.[/quote]
Nonsense. There are are absolutely no reason to think that symp is dead already. Yeah, I specially pretended to doubt Pom to trick the symp into counter-claim, but it didn't requre much subtlety to escape that catch.
For the sake of safety, we should presume we have three baddies alive.
[quote]I, as many others seem to, trust Mallister for no apparent reasons, but would like him to explain has he stopped pursuing Wythers.[/quote]Because Grandison was innocent, and only thing I had against Wythers was their possible connection with Grandison.
So, try to forget about Wythers and say something about Fell, Florent or Bar Emmon. It's really interesting how you ignored all them during whole game, even during RP part.

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1303779' date='Apr 7 2008, 00.06']Erenford was martyr. That's why he asked us not to lynch without last words.[/quote]

I'm not sure you can say that 100%. Remember that the symp also comes up innocent.

[quote]Here is my vision of the game, exactly same as yesterday: I believed Pommingham (if he was symp, he has no reason to say "all inocent"), Wythers, Smallwood and Erenford. That left Bar Emmon, Florent, Fell and Corrbray. Of these for, I can see only Corbray as symp (their internet problems prevent them from sysmping properly). Some how I didn't (and don't) think both Florent and Fell were guilty. And if one of them is innocent, Bar Emmon has to be killer. So I voted them. I'll vote them again after some discussion[/quote]

So the choices today would seem to be between Florent and Bar Emmon, both of which I would be ok with.

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1303830' date='Apr 7 2008, 01.15']Questions for the suspects:
Fell: Why did you prefer a Florent lynch to an Erenford one yesterday?[/quote]

I actually did the case on Florent and felt pretty good about it. During hte reread Erenford had pinged my radar but I wasn't possitive why. Once his case was detailed, it made since to me and I was willing to go along with it (it put my bad feelings on him into words, and with Shabba being innocent, the case she made didn't need to be discounted)

I am going to follow up with my vote on [b]Florent[/b]. I still think they are the most suspicious person, with Bar Emmon and Corbray a close second.

In the end, I would vote for any of these three.

[quote name='House Fell' post='1304056' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.03']I'm not sure you can say that 100%. Remember that the symp also comes up innocent.[/quote]Of course it isn't 100%. But I got a lot of positive vibes from Erenford. And you all can't persuade me that the symp is dead already.

[quote]So the choices today would seem to be between Florent and Bar Emmon, both of which I would be ok with.[/quote]You seem optimistique. Note that Smallwood greatly prefers you to Florent.

[quote]I am going to follow up with my vote on Florent. I still think they are the most suspicious person, with Bar Emmon and Corbray a close second.

In the end, I would vote for any of these three.[/quote]Ok. So, for now, Corbray started opposing Gracious trio (me, Wythers, Smallwood), Fell follows us and Bar Emmon ignores us. All three ignored suspicion about them. It's interesting to hear from Florent.

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1304121' date='Apr 7 2008, 09.08']Of course it isn't 100%. But I got a lot of positive vibes from Erenford. And you all can't persuade me that the symp is dead already.

You seem optimistique. Note that Smallwood greatly prefers you to Florent.

Ok. So, for now, Corbray started opposing Gracious trio (me, Wythers, Smallwood), Fell follows us and Bar Emmon ignores us. All three ignored suspicion about them. It's interesting to hear from Florent.[/quote]
agreed with the first part, but you statement about Erenford was a definate, not a "high probability"

Well of coure I have no intentions of voting for myself :rolleyes:

And I have not ignored any suspicion about me. Only one case has been presented and I answered all the questions. The case was a bunch of bull and not one person ever commented on it in a way that indicated they found it convincing. Sorry if it is damn near immpossible to reply to "Fell seems suspicious" without any other comments backing it up.

Mallister, do you really think I'm gonna back off my top suspect just because you told me to? It's not such a threat, since I am not in a position to convince people of his guilt. I'd also like to lynch Fell. Take a look at his last post and you'll see why I suspect him. Talk about sheeping and keeping his options open. See also his voting patterns. In fact, it would be incredibly useful to see voting patterns, encouraged and derailed lynches. The best I can offer on BE right now are bad vibes, which is

kinda lame, but a re-read is currently not a word from my vocabulary. Florent seems innocent but confused, Mallister's playstyle is not FMish, and I also trust Smallwood, but less. I'd be more than happy to vote off Fell, or Wythers. I know that many people trust him, but what has he done to earn that? His vocal playstyle just shows what kind of player he is, and says nothing about his innocence. He hasn't accomplished anything so far, and is also the only original high poster still alive. I may compromise

[quote name='House Fell' post='1304134' date='Apr 7 2008, 15.17']agreed with the first part, but you statement about Erenford was a definate, not a "high probability"[/quote]I dislike to add "In My Humble Opinion" to each statement I made. When I mention proven fact, I say it's proven fact, otherwise it's my opinion.

[quote]Sorry if it is damn near immpossible to reply to "Fell seems suspicious" without any other comments backing it up.[/quote]Logically, yes. Though, many innocents react emotionally on being accused. You seem to be very cold.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1304138' date='Apr 7 2008, 15.19']Mallister, do you really think I'm gonna back off my top suspect just because you told me to?[/quote]I just wanted your opinions about others. So, not counting Wythers, your ties are 1) Fell, 2) BE, 3) Florent, right?
[quote]Sorry for the broken post,[/quote]It's readable enough, thanks for trying. Even if you are guilty, I appreciate your efforts.

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1304153' date='Apr 7 2008, 10.30']I dislike to add "In My Humble Opinion" to each statement I made. When I mention proven fact, I say it's proven fact, otherwise it's my opinion.

Logically, yes. Though, many innocents react emotionally on being accused. You seem to be very cold.[/quote]

Look what happened early on when all I said was I wanted to LOOK at someone. That person flew off the handle and several others wanted to lynch them for the reaction.

Yes, I am staying as calm as I can. Getting upset over simple comments when they have nothing backing them up has resulted in many an innocnet lynch. My head has not been on the chopping block yet. There have always been someone more suspicious than I was to others, and cases to back those other suspicions up.

We are down to a point in the game where we need to be extra careful. I have readily lynched everyday since we had a CF.

Now, I am more than willing to fight tooth and nail to make sure the innocents win and I KNOW I am innocent.

It is day 5.

7 players remain: Bar Emmon, Corbray, Fell, Florent, Mallister, Smallwood, Wythers.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Bar Emmon (Wythers)
1 vote for Wythers (Corbray)
1 vote for Florent (Fell)

4 players have not voted: Bar Emmon, Florent, Mallister, Smallwood.

There are 16.5 hours left in the day.

Archived