AGOT Mafia LIII

Piper of Chaos

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1390778' date='Jun 9 2008, 22.37']Okay............

SPOILER: Yronwood was
A member of the Red Priest Faction. Seriously what else did you expect?
[/quote]

So he was SK. Makes sense given his middle of the roading.

[quote name='House Rambton' post='1390782' date='Jun 9 2008, 15.38']So he was SK. Makes sense given his middle of the roading.[/quote]

Indeed.

Damn those easy targets (this is sarcasm and specifically for Inchfield).

[quote name='House Slynt' post='1390789' date='Jun 9 2008, 16.40']Indeed.

Damn those easy targets (this is sarcasm and specifically for Inchfield).[/quote]
Doesn't make him any less of an easy target at the time you voted and it doesn't make you look any more innocent either.

[quote name='House Rambton' post='1390529' date='Jun 9 2008, 14.47']Alright, let's say Albanians are known worldwide for having poor golfing skills. Someone tries to make a joke out of this and comments on how Serbians are always slicing, intending to say Albanians.

It's pretty much the same thing. Maybe.[/quote]

Well, I think I finally get what you were meaning. Tell me if I'm right.
There are 2 people we generally label as good in the factions leader: Tyrion and Jon. So you were making a joke on Jon being the leader of a faction of roled players, while Tyrion was the leader of roleless innocents (like the separation of team UNIT and team RI in the doctor Who game) and were asking wether the innocents would also win if Jon was selected as hand. Only instead of Jon, you said Tyrion. Is that it?

Good work nailing the SK. :cheers: I admit that I didn't have an evil read on Malc at all.

I am having a hard time following Rambo, but I guess we can continue that tomorrow. Jordayne, let's let him explain it instead of suggesting answers, kk?

The Slynt-Inchfield thing still leaves me feeling less than enthusiastic about Slynt. He created the issue, knew he was doing it but got pissed off when called on it. I don't think I fully buy into this idea that he did it to lure out evil and trap them. He seems a more shrewd player. That kind of gambit sounds like more of a n00b move to me.

Can I just say that it's a bad sign for us when 3 players vote after the lynch is done? :unsure: And I'm convinced that at least one of those was not genuine.

I forgot to add some information for the OC role description.

[b]1) If the OC tries to convert an FM, the FM dies.

2) The SK is immune to conversions.[/b]

Sorry for this, but there was a lot of stuff that I had to think about. Hopefully that was all that i forgot. :dunno:

Rambton gave answers. I've tried to work out the various answers he gave and to make sense of them. I have no clue why he keeps answering in kind of riddles instead of giving a simple answer, and to be honest it was pissing me off. I just want to get this thing out of my way for tomorrow because it's really been too distracting.

[quote name='House Dalt' post='1390929' date='Jun 9 2008, 22.51']Can I just say that it's a bad sign for us when 3 players vote after the lynch is done? :unsure: And I'm convinced that at least one of those was not genuine.[/quote]

SK works alone. (unless you think one one of the three was Malc Symp) There was no reason for an evil not to vote for Malc, and every reason to lynch anyone who is not their team mate.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1390952' date='Jun 9 2008, 18.05']SK works alone. (unless you think one one of the three was Malc Symp) There was no reason for an evil not to vote for Malc, and every reason to lynch anyone who is not their team mate.[/quote]

Plus even if they were his symp, who the hell cares? A symp with no master is, well, dead man walking really. No real danger though.

One for the theoriests though... What would happen if on the final night, origional cultist converted killer, killer killed origional cultist, and SK's symp was last man standing?

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1390962' date='Jun 10 2008, 00.10']Plus even if they were his symp, who the hell cares? A symp with no master is, well, dead man walking really. No real danger though.

One for the theoriests though... What would happen if on the final night, origional cultist converted killer, killer killed origional cultist, and SK's symp was last man standing?[/quote]

Christmas

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1390962' date='Jun 9 2008, 23.10']Plus even if they were his symp, who the hell cares? A symp with no master is, well, dead man walking really. No real danger though.

One for the theoriests though... What would happen if on the final night, origional cultist converted killer, killer killed origional cultist, and SK's symp was last man standing?[/quote]

Can the FM Kill and the Cult convert on the same night? I need to check that. But I guess that the Innocents would definatly loose. the SK Symp would win.

Who wins if a Symp and an Innocent are the last two alive?

Archived