Russell Crowe for robert

superkick

[quote name='superkick' post='1599464' date='Nov 25 2008, 14.50'][url="http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/russell-crowe-112108-07223__oPt.jpg"]RUSSELL CROWE [/url] This is more of a joke than serious but actually could kinda see the resemblence to robert :P[/quote]
That picture makes me think of the comic book store owner from the simpsons.

[quote name='superkick' post='1599464' date='Nov 24 2008, 21.50'][url="http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/russell-crowe-112108-07223__oPt.jpg"]RUSSELL CROWE [/url]This is more of a joke than serious but actually could kinda see the resemblence to robert :P[/quote]

:lol: I don't think thats actualy russel crowe just a look alike

nope i was wrong thats him

I know you're kidding. But for all that is good and clean in the world NNNOOooooo!

I know Robert is on the large side. But he is suppose to be good looking. Black hair, Blue eyes striking an impressive figure.
course he can't be looking like Renly, all foppish. But there honestly has to be a standard set.
I couldn't stomach it, if the standard started with Russel Crowe.

the question is then Who?

I'll have a look

[quote name='superkick' post='1599524' date='Nov 24 2008, 21.44']lol i was joking, but dont discredit actors based on things like black hair blue eyes, those can all be chnaged anyways.[/quote]

while that is very true. what about the striking an impressive figure part.
ah alright then I'll give ya Russel...grudgingly

But only because of Gladiator. He proved he can strut.

I just have my reservations about him being fat and the ability to strike much that's impressive.
OG and what will it do to his head.
But thanks to my vivid imagination I have seen it could very well work.
So proceed
I think I'm going to be sick.

he gained the weight for Body of Lies, saw the interview on one of the E! shows. imagine he will be shedding it off as he said he likes to stay in shape.

but as far as him being Robert? sure, he can be any character he wants to far as i'm concerned. would really help with ratings which means more seasons, but also .... its Russel Crowe.

Archived