Mafia's Diamond Jubilee - Game 60

HT Reddy

Disappointing CF result. Grief, I hope you had fun.

[quote name='King's College' post='1625229' date='Dec 18 2008, 21.08']What's Gonville suspected for?[/quote][i]Everything.[/i] Um, mostly it's because my day 1 interactions look awful since Selwyn came up guilty, as far as I can tell, although Magdalene seems to think I don't take ownership of my votes or something as well. You'd have to ask them what that means.

[quote name='Sidney Sussex College' post='1625235' date='Dec 18 2008, 21.17']He wasn't a staunch defender of Selwyn, but dismissed the evidence against him and tried to turn interest to the New Hall and St. John lynches.[/quote]Er, I didn't try to push the New Hall lynch. My initial reaction was that the case on New Hall looked pretty good, but when New Hall got back and started looking all innocent, I cooled off on it. But yeah, the rest of that sentence is on the money.

But you may want someone else's opinion on this issue anyway. :P

[quote name='Pembroke College' post='1625247' date='Dec 18 2008, 21.36']I think I'd like to see Magdalene investigated.

And one of Gonville or Robinson killed.

That's probably what I'd choose.[/quote]
I'd much prefer it if you flipped a couple of those names around. :P

[quote name='Gonville and Caius College' post='1625251' date='Dec 19 2008, 00.42']I'd much prefer it if you flipped a couple of those names around. :P[/quote]Will you volunteer to be investigated?

I'd prefer vigging Robinson, since I imagine how tedious would be lynching him...

[quote name='Gonville and Caius College' post='1625251' date='Dec 19 2008, 00.42']I'd much prefer it if you flipped a couple of those names around. :P[/quote]

Well, doesn't really matter either way, because its not my choice.

Anyway, Kings, regardless of what you do.....you need to make sure you post your kill here before you do it. Like you said, there probably isn't an evil guard, since Queen's investigation got through last night. So there's no risk. And you have to make sure that you and Queens don't target the same person.

So please give him fair warning of who you are taking out. Make sure he doesn't waste his investigation.

[quote name='Hughes Hall' post='1625254' date='Dec 18 2008, 21.46']Will you volunteer to be investigated?

I'd prefer vigging Robinson, since I imagine how tedious would be lynching him...[/quote]
Well, absolutely. I'd like to keep playing, and I've got nothing to fear from an investigation.

[quote name='Gonville and Caius College' post='1625261' date='Dec 19 2008, 00.50']Well, absolutely. I'd like to keep playing, and I've got nothing to fear from an investigation.[/quote]
Got any particular last words? While I think about this, you might want to start typing them up. Your future seems to involve one-horse open sleighs.

eta: Anyone else have opinions on who to kill? Seems like Gonville and Robinson are popular choices.

Also, I want everyone to realize something. We are 2 for 3 in lynches, but tomorrow will not really be day 4. We had 2 modkills, which cost us a day. And now we're going to have a vig/suicide. Thats another day. Hopefully, King will hit an evil player, but if she doesn't, and if she is innocent too, then that is the equivalent of our 3rd failed lynch.

So please remember - tomorrow, when we are down to 10 players, we are essentially on day 6. And we're either going to have the equivalent of 3 successful lynches and 2 failed ones, or 2 successful lynches and 3 failed ones. If its the latter, then things might not be as good as we've been thinking......yeah, we should be way ahead after lynching 2 FM on the first 2 days, but the reality is, we might not be in as great of a situation as we expected.

[quote name='Pembroke College' post='1625264' date='Dec 19 2008, 00.53']Also, I want everyone to realize something. We are 2 for 3 in lynches, but tomorrow will not really be day 4. We had 2 modkills, which cost us a day. And now we're going to have a vig/suicide. Thats another day. Hopefully, King will hit an evil player, but if she doesn't, and if she is innocent too, then that is the equivalent of our 3rd failed lynch.

So please remember - tomorrow, when we are down to 10 players, we are essentially on day 6. And we're either going to have the equivalent of 3 successful lynches and 2 failed ones, or 2 successful lynches and 3 failed ones. If its the latter, then things might not be as good as we've been thinking......yeah, we should be way ahead after lynching 2 FM on the first 2 days, but the reality is, we might not be in as great of a situation as we expected.[/quote]
Yeah, no stress right?

My [i]brain[/i] hurts.

Your all in high spirits and start congratulating yourselves after successfully identifying two of the killer. This leads to the inevitable Uni Party with lots of :Beer: :smileysex:

However you can't have a party without someone passing round a joint or two :smoking:

This makes you all rather :drunk: and makes you feel :cool:

Someone then grabs the Xmas Crackers and after a round of very bad jokes like "What's Brown and Sticky?"
SPOILER: You'll regret looking
A stick
These make you want to :sick: you all end up wearing silly :dunce:

Eventually the party festive spirit makes you sing Jingle Bells.

Feeling :sleep: you give each over one last :leer: and shuffle off to Bed.

Your sleep is disturbed however when a Sleigh crashes through the university walls and squishes some party revellers.

SPOILER:

Kings colleage has been squished She was Shabba and Innocent
Queens Collage has been Squished He was Week and is Innocent
St. Catherine has been Squished he was Slick Mongoose and is Innocent

That’s what happens when you share the same sleeping bag.

FYI the order of the deaths has been randomised. There are no clues in the death scenes. Just bad jokes.

I'll spoil people when I get home, cos its home time for me now.

[quote name='King's College' post='1625262' date='Dec 18 2008, 21.52']Got any particular last words? While I think about this, you might want to start typing them up. Your future seems to involve one-horse open sleighs.

eta: Anyone else have opinions on who to kill? Seems like Gonville and Robinson are popular choices.[/quote]Fair enough. In the event that Kings decides to put me on ice, here's what I currently think.

I think you guys will find profitable hunting on the Selwyn mob, as I've been saying for a while. Once my CF result comes back that will show all 4 of the St John's lynch mob to have been innocent. I'd say Magdalene in particular should look a fair bit worse because of that. Also, I really think someone should take a proper look at Peterhouse. I feel they've got something of a free pass just because they put Selwyn back over New Hall late day 1. I was planning on doing so earlier today but I went Christmas shopping instead.

Robinson will also have to die at some point for being useless. Your best bet is probably to hope he forgets about the game long enough to get modkilled at the moment, because I can't see how anyone could get an impression of him so far.

Ugh, so still alive we have:

Lucy, our CI.

Followed by, in the order I remembered them:
Gonville
Pembroke
Magdalene
Peterhouse
Sidney
Hughes
Clare
Robinson
Wolfson

I should note it took me ages to remember Wolfson. You wouldn't think that would happen when they have way over 100 posts. :unsure:

Right, like I said in my last words, I'm going to take a look at Peterhouse. If anyone else wants to as well (and I'd encourage it) feel free.

Archived