Mafia 60.5 Wild Cards by GRRM.

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Four of Spades' post='1630659' date='Dec 26 2008, 15.27']Overdefensive already, [b]King of Clubs[/b]?[/quote]
Clever question, man, like you know, forcing me to defend myself so that the King of Clubs looks even more suspicious. Man, please look somewhere else for the killers, because you know, I'm having a pretty good time here, like in the ancient times.

Like in the times that will never comemback........ :(

*sighs*

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit............... :smoking:

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Eight of Spades, Five or Clubs, Four of Spades, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Queen of Spades, Seven of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Two of Hearts.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

1 vote for Four of Spades (Queen of Spades)
1 vote for King of Clubs (Four of Spadea)
1 vote for Ten of Hearts (Eight of Spades)

9 players have not voted: Five or Clubs, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Seven of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Two of Hearts.

Jack of Diamonds here, ready for some detectoring and investimagating.

We're all locked in this room, knowing a murderer! lurks among us - it's all very Hercule Poirot. So I should exhibit some humorously OCD tendencies, say "[i]au contraire[/i], Captain Hastings" a lot, correct people on my Belgian, rather than French, origins, and then dramatically expose the murderer.

As simple as that, right?

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1630723' date='Dec 26 2008, 12.50']Jack of Diamonds here, ready for some detectoring and investimagating.

We're all locked in this room, knowing a murderer! lurks among us - it's all very Hercule Poirot. So I should exhibit some humorously OCD tendencies, say "[i]au contraire[/i], Captain Hastings" a lot, correct people on my Belgian, rather than French, origins, and then dramatically expose the murderer.

As simple as that, right?[/quote]

:rolleyes: Facecards

[b]Jack of Diamonds[/b]

:)

ETA: like your av, though :)

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Eight of Spades, Five or Clubs, Four of Spades, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Queen of Spades, Seven of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Two of Hearts.

1 vote for Four of Spades (Queen of Spades)
1 vote for Jack of Diamonds (Six of Hearts)
1 vote for King of Clubs (Four of Spades)
1 vote for Ten of Hearts (Eight of Spades)

8 players have not voted: Five or Clubs, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Seven of Diamonds, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds, Two of Hearts.

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1630723' date='Dec 26 2008, 17.50']Jack of Diamonds here, ready for some detectoring and investimagating.

As simple as that, right?[/quote]

But what is murder but a kind of madness, mon ami? ;)

Who is the least sane person here?

Probably Dr Tachyon... :leaving:

It is day 1.

2 votes for Ten of Hearts (Eight of Spades, Two of Hearts)
1 vote for Four of Spadea (Queen of Spades)
1 vote for Jack of Diamonds (Six of Hearts)
1 vote for King of Clubs (Four of Spades)

7 players have not voted: Five or Clubs, Jack of Diamonds, King of Clubs, Nine of Clubs, Seven of Diamonds, Ten of Hearts, Three of Diamonds.

[quote name='Eight of Spades' post='1630803' date='Dec 26 2008, 15.11']Not panicky enough to deserve a vote, in your opinion? ;)[/quote]

I'm playing my cards close to my chest.

It seems like the first lynching is far more likely to kill an innocent than a murderer. [b]Night[/b].

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1630859' date='Dec 26 2008, 16.25']I'm playing my cards close to my chest.

It seems like the first lynching is far more likely to kill an innocent than a murderer. [b]Night[/b].[/quote]
[b]Remove vote, Jack of Diamonds[/b] because I think going to night on night one is just giving the scum a free kill, and no information. Therefore, its bad. The first lynching may hit an inno, but better to do it today, than tommorow after giving the scum a free kill.

Archived