TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1697518' date='Feb 23 2009, 22.03']Well you would not be a pissed off teacher if you had the power to disapline the kids. and the parents that won't teach their kids to behave.[/quote]
It is not always the parents. Some kids still misbehave no matter hat the parent does. In todays society we can only go so far in the discipline.

No balls because the yard is small and they might injure someone. It's the same policy in all the schools. They play soccer with juice boxes instead. Boys will be boys.

Most of the times their teachers return the balls to the rightful owners. I just have a desk drawer that I put them in, I meant to keep them until the end of the year but other teachers are not as EVIL as I am.

[quote name='beniowa' post='1697532' date='Feb 24 2009, 07.06']What else is school for but to learn insults in multiple languages?[/quote]

I used to know a lot of Iraqi from when I was working at the Red Cross, I have forgotten most of it

[quote name='mashiara' post='1697530' date='Feb 23 2009, 22.06']No balls because the yard is small and they might injure someone. It's the same policy in all the schools. They play soccer with juice boxes instead. Boys will be boys.

Most of the times their teachers return the balls to the rightful owners. I just have a desk drawer that I put them in, I meant to keep them until the end of the year but other teachers are not as EVIL as I am.[/quote]
If you were my teacher, I would steal my balls back!

Archived