Mafia Game 63

House Targaryen

[quote name='Espinoza' post='1727242' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.46']So Bobby. What are the odds of a snow job by Hall and Tommy?[/quote]Can't say in percents, but I think it to be unlikely. Hall's reveal took place in time generally unfitting for a forfeit, and he reacted very naturally afterwards.
Theoretically he might still be guilty, but we can't guarantee ourselves against any scenario theoretically possible. I trust him and I trust Tommy.
And I don't think you should doubt on them just because they disagreed with you about Robertson reveal, which looks very much weaker, if nothing else, because he isn't here now and isn't ready to give us any explanation or proof.
I won't put a destiny of the game on believing one single person [i]who even isn't here[/i].

[quote name='Johnny Lawrence' post='1727246' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.49'](meta) If Robertson is who I think he is, he is not a noob, but he is a first time player on this board (meta)[/quote]No difference. Yeah, he played at Malazan (I suppose). Yeah, he never played here. Evidently he is a noob due to our standarts.

[quote name='Tommy' post='1727297' date='Mar 20 2009, 21.11']Fuck.

Well, here we are. Very little comments, very little input, very little help. We have reached the "defeated" stage.

So if there are no objections, I am going to do this.[/quote]I am leaving now. I'd prefer you to wait for couple of hours, hoping for Robertson still returning, if you can afford this. After that, do what you feel is right.
Sincerely, I won't want to be at your place.
Good luck.

[quote name='Tommy' post='1727297' date='Mar 20 2009, 15.11']Fuck.

Well, here we are. Very little comments, very little input, very little help. We have reached the "defeated" stage.

So if there are no objections, I am going to do this.[/quote]

We've reached the point where the cases have all been made. We know the three CIs. We simply have to decide.

No one seems to believe Robertson, and everyone seems to agree he is the best choice of a kill. Since he is not coming back today, I agree.

Had there been any hope of his returning, I would still object.

And if you think being king is hard, try being in my place tonight. The decision I make will either win us or cost us the game. Worse part is, any advice you give is seen by the baddies and there by negated really. They even predicted I would go for Tommy over Hall or Robertson. If not for Hall, today's kingship would have been up for grabs.

[i]Oddly I thought I'd already posted this but it isn't showing...[/i]

I completely understand why both Espi and Dutch (if innocent) changed their lynch suspect last minute. The stress and second guessing is incredible.

You would not believe how much I want to change to Daniel right now. Sorry Danny Boy.

[quote name='Tommy' post='1727344' date='Mar 20 2009, 15.35'][i]Oddly I thought I'd already posted this but it isn't showing...[/i]

I completely understand why both Espi and Dutch (if innocent) changed their lynch suspect last minute. The stress and second guessing is incredible.

You would not believe how much I want to change to Daniel right now. Sorry Danny Boy.[/quote]

I would be fine with that. Right now it is all up in the air.

[quote name='Tommy' post='1727344' date='Mar 20 2009, 14.35'][i]Oddly I thought I'd already posted this but it isn't showing...[/i]

You would not believe how much I want to change to Daniel right now. Sorry Danny Boy.[/quote]

I would actually support this oddly...

edit: well, maybe we should hold off until we hear back from him, but as it stands right now I'm not disfavoring the notion...

OK, lets think this through...

Does anyone think that Robertson and Bobby are partners?
We know there are two FM in the game, so who would be Bobby or Robertson's 'partner' given the circumstances?
Again, if Robertson is evil instead of the worst innocent in the history of mafia then that move took calculation...

[quote name='Hall' post='1727368' date='Mar 20 2009, 15.47']OK, lets think this through...

We know there are two FM in the game, so who would be Bobby or Robertson's 'partner' given the circumstances?
Again, if Robertson is evil instead of the worst innocent in the history of mafia then that move took calculation...[/quote]
I think they could be partners yes... but the fact is there is nothing concrete and until we get a CF resulty that says someone is a Cobra Kai, we are not going to have anything concrete.

We are really just taking a shot in the dark... I just want to take the best shot I can.

[quote name='Hall' post='1727368' date='Mar 20 2009, 15.47']OK, lets think this through...

Again, if Robertson is evil instead of the worst innocent in the history of mafia then that move took calculation...[/quote]

there once was an innocent who butted into a finder battle and claimed finder too. so there have been worse (it is funny now, but not so much when it happened)

no, Robertson and Bobby are not martners.

Robertson has had such a low profile it is not really possible to pair him with anyone. He was this !! close to being today's king. :lol: now that would have been funny.

It's time for me to leave, but I am not sure about Bobby partners. I do keep thinking Johnny escaped lynching a time too many.

eta: it will be a few hours before I get back on.

Archived