Mafia Game 63

House Targaryen

Gah! I could really use a player list... the only player I knew for sure was playing was Mal. The rest I figured were new (at least by my standards) :P
Now I feel bad about being such an ass to Dutch, Robertson and Bobby. Well not really Robertson, that was a horrible move.

Oh, and was claiming 'finder' as a RI really the worst move ever? I was just having fun :(

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1727769' date='Mar 20 2009, 19.35']Yep. TMW and DJD have been middling the road way too much. And you were also a bit rusty (busy?).[/quote]

I really did feel that I kept up my level of activity and played like an innocent on day 1. Was kind of surprised that people felt I wasn't aggressive and that I was under the radar. But on day 2, I was really busy with a presentation for a client. By day 3, I had a lot of time again, so I wrote up all of those cases.....but by then, people had decided to ignore me, since I was a suspect. I agree with you, if I had been innocent, I would have insisted that they pay attention. But since I was guilty, and wasn't the top suspect, I decided to just go quiet. There wasn't any point in forcing them to listen to me, when they were going down the wrong track anyway.

It was really painful to just lurk today. So boring.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1727777' date='Mar 20 2009, 19.41']:lmao: SEE! It was crazy, but somehow crazy works for me.[/quote]

But Lany, thats why you couldn't lynch me. It came to you in the form of song? In the shower? Seriously? Nobody is going to follow that kind of reasoning.

If you really thought I was guilty based on gut, then you should have tried to twist something in the thread into evidence against me. Nobody is ever going to do what you say based on gut.

[quote name='hALo BEndeR' post='1727778' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.42']Gah! I could really use a player list... the only player I knew for sure was playing was Mal. The rest I figured were new (at least by my standards) :P
Now I feel bad about being such an ass to Dutch, Robertson and Bobby. Well not really Robertson, that was a horrible move.

Oh, and was claiming 'finder' as a RI really the worst move ever? I was just having fun :([/quote]

I was talking about Aly in the two finder team game battle. I took the game too seriously way back then ;)

This is the setup.

Player - alt - role

The Cobra Kai:

The Man Who - Johnny Lawrence - Johnny Lawrence

Whiskeyjack - Miyagi - Bobby Brown

DJDonegal - Daniel LaRusso - John Kreese

The innocents:

Fireball 07 - Karl Smith - karateka

Alytha - Vidal - karateka

Lany Cassandra - Espinoza - karateka + kingmaker

Halo Bender - Hall - Miyagi

TheMalcolm - Bobby Brown - karateka

Gertrude - Dutch - karateka

Shadow Baby - Ali Mills - Daniel LaRusso

Piper of Chaos - Kreese - karateka

Grief - Robertson - Ali Mills

West - Tommy - karateka

I'll move the spoiler thread to the public area tomorrow. Now I'm off to bed.

[quote name='hALo BEndeR' post='1727788' date='Mar 20 2009, 19.46']So when did people figure out who I was? Was it the whole not making cases thing or all the ' :P ' that I used? :P[/quote]

I started to suspect you were Hall when you refused to make cases. But I was never certain. :)

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1727784' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.45']But Lany, thats why you couldn't lynch me. It came to you in the form of song? In the shower? Seriously? Nobody is going to follow that kind of reasoning.

If you really thought I was guilty based on gut, then you should have tried to twist something in the thread into evidence against me. Nobody is ever going to do what you say based on gut.[/quote]

I know. I knew you were bad, but damn, I had no evidence to back it up. I read 4 times and I tried, but damn, I just couldn't do it. You are way to slick.

I KNEW it, but I just couldn't prove it.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1727780' date='Mar 21 2009, 01.43']I really did feel that I kept up my level of activity and played like an innocent on day 1. Was kind of surprised that people felt I wasn't aggressive and that I was under the radar. But on day 2, I was really busy with a presentation for a client. By day 3, I had a lot of time again, so I wrote up all of those cases.....but by then, people had decided to ignore me, since I was a suspect. I agree with you, if I had been innocent, I would have insisted that they pay attention. But since I was guilty, and wasn't the top suspect, I decided to just go quiet. There wasn't any point in forcing them to listen to me, when they were going down the wrong track anyway.

It was really painful to just lurk today. So boring.[/quote]
I think one of the big achievments of the innos was when everyone started to suspect you on day 2. I really had a good read on you, but then there was that contradiction about Karl and Hall that I pointed out, combined with the thought that an evil player might try to grab the kingship by playing the rational FM (which ironically wasn't the case at all here). If Gert had lynched Johnny on day 2, you would have had a hard time, I guess. But after Gert lynched Slick to ensure that she would forever get the last place in our mafia stats (I think she has volunteered for the Foreign legion to redeem the shame) the game was [i]that [/i]lost.

[quote name='hALo BEndeR' post='1727788' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.46']So when did people figure out who I was? Was it the whole not making cases thing or all the ' :P ' that I used? :P[/quote]

Never. I only figured out Malc 2 days ago. Even guessing WJ was gut based on not being able to pin him down with any real "evidence" and what could I say?

[quote name='Referee' post='1727791' date='Mar 20 2009, 20.48']Gertrude - Dutch - karateka[/quote]

Wow, I'm really surprised by that... usually me and Gert think very much alike. Er, sorry Gert :(

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1727798' date='Mar 21 2009, 00.53']If I had modnpowers I could move the thread. I can do that now even when I am drunk![/quote]

I can't create a Game 63 forum properly. I created it in the Admin CP and it shows there but not in Soph's page :unsure:

Archived