Your perfect Cersei / Jaime Combo

shewolf85

The actors they pick for Cersei and Jaime and going to need to look a like whilst also having great chemistry. I overall would really like to see them stick with the younger ages. I think of Cersei and Jaime being around 30. People were having children a lot younger back then. So, this makes sense with Joff's age. What's your ideal couple for this? (Even if they are too A list to do the show)

My perfect pair to date:

Cersei

Jaime

The actors they pick for Cersei and Jaime and going to need to look a like whilst also having great chemistry. I overall would really like to see them stick with the younger ages. I think of Cersei and Jaime being around 30. People were having children a lot younger back then. So, this makes sense with Joff's age. What's your ideal couple for this? (Even if they are too A list to do the show)

My perfect pair to date:

Cersei

Jaime

Oh man, never even thought of Ryan Goslin. That would totally work. Or someone with his pretty but still manly looks. He might be too big a star though.

Ryan would be perfect for the role. He has the looks and the talent needed for the role.

Diane I don't know.... I think Cersei is a bit older and getting too big for her clothes :)

Both are too famous to play :(

Perfect and realistic Jamie would be Aleksander Skarsgard from True Blood/Generation Kill.

Both him and Ryan have the savage look in their eye.

Perfect Cersei? I don't know haven't seen any actress that fit my image of her.

Archived