Ye Aulde Mafia Game LXVIII

House Targaryen

I must off to sleep.

I choose to leave you with some words I composed in my sleep, after I partook rather too deeply in the pagan cheese rituals of the Cheddar Gorges.

Sleep hath its own world, A boundary between the things misnamed Death and existence: Sleep hath its own world, And a wide realm of wild reality, And dreams in their development have breath, And tears and tortures, and the touch of joy.

That's why you should wash your bed linen every two weeks.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Cerwyn, Dondarrion, Greyjoy, Kettleblack, Lannister, Martell, Piper, Plumm, Reyne, Stokeworth, Stonetree, Tully, Tyrell.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Martell ( Greyjoy, Tully, Tyrell)

1 vote for Piper ( Baratheon)

1 vote for Stonetree ( Arryn)

1 vote for Greyjoy ( Stonetree)

1 vote for Plumm ( Dondarrion)

1 vote for Tyrell ( Piper)

1 vote for Tully ( Martell)

1 vote for Stokeworth ( Plumm)

5 players have not voted: Cerwyn, Kettleblack, Lannister, Reyne, Stokeworth.

Whee, I have the thread to myself! (My loyal symp Piper doesn't count, because he scares me. :P) I caught up with what I missed, but it felt totally useless rereading yesterday's posts.

Tully, first you drop a vote on Martell for voting for you, and then you declare Baratheon innocent for calling you a CI. Are you an evil killing killer who kills trying to get rid of threats and keep around those who support you?

Don't look at me like that. It's Day One.

Whee, I have the thread to myself! (My loyal symp Piper doesn't count, because he scares me. :P) I caught up with what I missed, but it felt totally useless rereading yesterday's posts.

Tully, first you drop a vote on Martell for voting for you, and then you declare Baratheon innocent for calling you a CI. Are you an evil killing killer who kills trying to get rid of threats and keep around those who support you?

Don't look at me like that. It's Day One.

No, but I have a vision that Ser Jaime is going to get freed one day and we're all gonna pay for this. :P

Where is my coffee? :unsure:

Archived