Westeros Blog: HBO Says Game of Thrones "Fantastic"

Westeros

Welcome, Bad Idea! Ware the spoilers, though I guess you've already finished the first book.

Thanks dude! Not to worry, after finishing the first one I went out the next day to buy the rest of the series and devoured them. Aww yee-ah. I'm all caught up (well, up until the spoiler chapters for ADwD that is), but thanks for looking out. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna go put on Peter Tosh's "Legalize It" and celebrate the fact that HBO has good taste, in my own special way...

Well, its now more than two weeks since Lombardos comment so I guess HBO execs have seen the pilot. Wonder if anyone will let-slip their reaction?

I'm anxiously awaiting a comment from them, but wonder if its really any reason to expect anything interesting. Ofcourse they'll just say that it looks great, i guess. Unless they decide then and there not to go foward with it, which is very unlikely.

The only interesting comment could possibly be if they just go totally over the top with their praising. Stating its the best pilot they've seen ever, or something! THEN there should at least be something to it.

Archived