AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

With or without the modkill, Mastema was a likely lynch target. And if he told his partners that he had issues to keep up with the game, even more so.

They've been more than enough likely lynch targets in this game for that not to be as much of an issue as you think it is. If Mastema had predicted his time issues as well as he should have he would have asked for an extension or a replacement, which he did not do. Anyway, we're simply going to have to disagree on this one.

I'm voting Leviathan. I'll be around.

I'm here and I've got about half an hour to look things over and player a vote. APparently I'm in a bad position.

OK. I understand that I look weird. The fact is that I'm not very familiar with how a normal game plays so my logic seems off to you guys because I think things are possible that are highly unlikely.

If you look at me in this way, maybe my actions make a bit more sense. I actually felt a bit ill when I thought Bapho could be evil. Most cases on me have been based o links, which I can do nothing about because I had no part in them, and so far all connections have proven false.

Lynching me is a mistake, although I can see why you might be inclined to do so.

Going to reread.

I'm going to vote Mephistopheles,

Care to explain?

Anyway, I am out. I won't budge, so staying around seems somewhat senseless. See you tomorrow.

Principally, I don't disagree to be lynched, since my CF result will make Belph looking absolutely awful (and he knows this, so I don't think he would dare voting me). And we can afforf one innocent lynch.

This is not a day for mafia. How much time is left until the day ends?

Has anyone looked at a possible connection between Astartoth and Lady GaGa? Belphegor doesn't have her in his top tiers, but I don't know why. Unfortunatly I won't have the time for a reread.

I also get the impressin that everyone's opinion of Belphegor has turned around 180 degree again. :P

Care to explain?

Anyway, I am out. I won't budge, so staying around seems somewhat senseless. See you tomorrow.

Principally, I don't disagree to be lynched, since my CF result will make Belph looking absolutely awful (and he knows this, so I don't think he would dare voting me). And we can afforf one innocent lynch.

I'm not going to vote for you because I'm looking for the FM, and I think you're the SK. End of story.

Anyway, I'm still really busy with work. Haven't had any time to think about the game. Guess I'm going to vote Mammon and hope for the best. If he comes up innocent, then I think Leviathan is probably guilty.

Has anyone looked at a possible connection between Astartoth and Lady GaGa? Belphegor doesn't have her in his top tiers, but I don't know why. Unfortunatly I won't have the time for a reread.

I posted it somewhere earlier. You're going to have to go find it...I don't have time right now.

This is not a day for mafia. How much time is left until the day ends?

About 90'

Yes, Belphegor did. If you want to get an impression of your own then you'll have to do some re-reading.

Ok, I found it.

Would Astartoth's partner say he had a good feeling about her?

Also, would he accidentally vote for his partner, instead of another player (Azazel)? I'd think that he would be extra careful to not do something like that.

Going to drop Gaga a bit on my FM suspect list.

I give up. Astartoth pushing Leviathan's lynch means that they're obviously partnered. Lady GaGa expressing good feelings about Astartoth makes a partnership unlikely. This place here is indeed hell. :P

Ok, I was partly joking. How could I forget that the Lady voted for Astartoth accidently. Yes, that's indeed something that speaks for Lady GaGa. It's weak, it's stretchy, but it's something.

Will be here for about 20 minutes before I go to bed.

It is day 4.

7 players remain: Azalel, Baphomet, Belphegor, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mammon, Mephistopheles.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Mammon (Azalel, Mephistopheles, Belphegor)

2 votes for Leviathan (Lady GaGa, Baphomet)

2 votes for Mephistopheles (Mammon, Leviathan)

I'm here and I've got about half an hour to look things over and player a vote. APparently I'm in a bad position.

OK. I understand that I look weird. The fact is that I'm not very familiar with how a normal game plays so my logic seems off to you guys because I think things are possible that are highly unlikely.

Not to be mean, but that's not the problem. Highly unlikely things may be possible, but they're still highly unlikely. If you think they're highly unlikely then why do you endorse them?

Another problem is you get names wrong consistently. Consider this post:

I think either the SK was Mammon and is dead, or a kill was blocked. Maybe Bel was a guard or healer since no one else has claimed a role. If Bel was a healer he probably would have healed Bapho as he was most likely to be killed. I agree that if the kill was SK then they may have left Bapho for the FM. The FM could have tried to kill the SK, if the SK is someone who they didn't think likely to be so and was a threat to them also, but it's not as likely. I don't think it's likely that all FM are dead. I can see why it's likely that Mammon was partnered with Asta, but I'm keeping an open mind.

Either you meant Mastema and not Mammon, or the sentence underlined makes no sense (since Mammon is alive). This makes your posts confusing and difficult to understnad, and has been pointed out more than once in reference to your posts.

Another problem is that your logic follows strange past. In the fragment I just quoted you say that you don't think it's likely all the FM are dead. In both Belphegor and my posts we present arguments why it's very unlikely that Mephisto is FM (though it might be SK). None of those arguments have been addressed, and yet you vote Mephisto. Do you suspect it of being FM or SK? Why? What about the night-kills, do they count for anything to you? What do you think of other people's arguments?

Ok, I found it.

I give up. Astartoth pushing Leviathan's lynch means that they're obviously partnered.

Jumping on a lynch fifth place without advancing any new arguments is not really pushing. If he'd made the case or significantly advanced it it would have been different.

Lady GaGa expressing good feelings about Astartoth makes a partnership unlikely. This place here is indeed hell. :P

Welcome to Westeros mafia, where we actually go and re-read dead players who come up guilty. What you call hell, we call home :P

I'm not going to vote for you because I'm looking for the FM, and I think you're the SK. End of story.

Anyway, I'm still really busy with work. Haven't had any time to think about the game. Guess I'm going to vote Mammon and hope for the best. If he comes up innocent, then I think Leviathan is probably guilty.

Dislike how you seem to be trying to set up tommorows lynch...

Can we make a decision either way? I need to leave for a bit, but I want to make sure we get a lynch before I go.

Gaga and Baphomet - are either of you willing to switch to Mammon? If not, then I'm willing to switch to Lev, but I need to know we can get a 4th vote there too.

Archived