AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

I don't like that we're locked on Mammon and Berith for the next two days.

Don't do it if don't like it. If you will make a good case on somebody third tomorrow (or even today?), I'd cheer it. Bad news is that I don't think it's possible. We really should get rid of these two. After that, in the game won't end, we will be at endgame, but then we will be able to evaluate players left without any distractions. Which is good and perspective.

9 players remain: Azalel, Baphomet, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mammon, Mephistopheles.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Berith (Leviathan, Mephistopheles, Belial, Mammon, Belphegor)

1 vote for Mephistopheles (Berith)

Looks like it's over. Waiting for CF.

I just realized that I lost my car key. It must have somehow fell off my key ring between the parking lot and my office. Spent the past 20 minutes retracing my steps, looking for it. There is a snowstorm outside. The entire parking lot is covered. Couldn't find anything.

This sucks.

I've caught up. It's kind of academic just at the moment, but I have no counter claim for Berith.

It gives everyone else a freepass. What about Belial and Lady GaGa, for example? IIRC both of them had lots of ineractions with Astartoth, Lady GaGa even voted Asta, even if the vote was directed at me. This means they're less likely partnered with Astartoth, but les likely does not mean impossible. Furthermore, they are both good SK candidates.

And of course there's still Belphegor.

I can't speak for suspicion of me, but I think the position that an FM wouldn't accidentally vote their partner is pretty convincing. It'd not 100% but it's getting there.

There is indeed Belphegor... I have some thoughts on him but I'd rather save them until after the night.

I just realized that I lost my car key. It must have somehow fell off my key ring between the parking lot and my office. Spent the past 20 minutes retracing my steps, looking for it. There is a snowstorm outside. The entire parking lot is covered. Couldn't find anything.

This sucks.

Crap. I'm not even sure how you'd go about finding keys in a snow storm. Good luck!

This sucks.

My evil heart has hope, this one time, that something good will happen for you with your car key.

9 players remain: Azalel, Baphomet, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mammon, Mephistopheles.

Thou shalt get a crappy scene as your mods are busy ATM.

As it is known, programmers, administrators and moderators are practically Gods. They have created a simulation or a game which they have complete control over, can stop it, pause it or change at any moment, if they feel like it. They can predict any move and development of the characters involved, and are capable of destroying them, or giving them everything they want to. After you acknowledge this is true, there is only a small step to realising our God is really a socially inept teenager in some 5-dimensional universe.

In this particular case, Satan is a student in a foreign land whose dinner is likely already overcooked. His brain is storming with ideas to give his loyal subjects and believers in a sacred ritual known as 'The Scene', after which they will show their gratitude and approval by complaining about his slow writing, like it has been going for centuries.

He contemplates about painting Berith as a Greek tragedy hero, wonders which way to show Leviathan's madness would be the most humorous, and is annoyed at himself for not being able to think of an appropriate scene from Princess Bride or something like that. After noticing a strange smell from the kitchen though, he realises that he can do whatever he wishes, declare it an act of immense Satanic significance worth immeasurable glorification, and get away with it. Being A God (or his more fun counterpart) has its benefits.

Leaving Berith to the combined forces of the Spanish Inquisition, Apachi warriors and mad scientists, he proceeds to eat his dinner, accompanied by the soul-delighting music of Berith's astoundingly painful screams.

Berith was lynched. He was innocent.

It's now night. Send in your PMs.

This sucks.

It's a strange key ring you have that will allow keys to fall of it... I suggest you acquire a better one.

Thou shalt get a crappy scene as your mods are busy ATM.

As it is known, programmers, administrators and moderators are practically Gods. They have created a simulation or a game which they have complete control over, can stop it, pause it or change at any moment, if they feel like it. They can predict any move and development of the characters involved, and are capable of destroying them, or giving them everything they want to. After you acknowledge this is true, there is only a small step our God is really a socially inept teenager in some 5-dimensional universe.

In this particular case, Satan is a student in a foreign land whose dinner is likely already overcooked. His brain is storming with ideas to give his loyal subjects and believers in a sacred ritual known as 'The Scene', after which they will show their gratitude and approval by complaining about his slow writing, like it has been going for centuries.

He contemplates about painting Berith as a Greek tragedy hero, wonders which way to show Leviathan's madness would be the most humorous, and is annoyed at himself for not being able to think of an appropriate scene from Princess Bride or something like that. After noticing a strange smell from the kitchen though, he realises that he can do whatever he wishes, declare it an act of immense Satanic significance worth immeasurable glorification, and get away with it. Being A God (or his more fun counterpart) has its benefits.

Leaving Berith to the combined forces of the Spanish Inquisition, Apachi warriors and mad scientists, he proceeds to eat his dinner, accompanied by the soul-delighting music of Berith's astoundingly painful screams.

Berith was lynched. He was innocent.

It's now night. Send in your PMs.

Well crap.

I'm leaving again now. Excuse the short visit.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azalel, Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Lucifer, Mammon, Mastema, Mephistopheles, Sammael.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

7 votes for Azalel (Belphegor, Berith, Baphomet, Asmodeus, Belial, Leviathan, Sammael)

4 votes for Leviathan (Beelzebub, Azalel, Lucifer, Astaroth)

2 votes for Astaroth (Mastema, Lady GaGa)

1 vote for Beelzebub (Mammon)

1 vote for Lady GaGa (Mephistopheles)

I find it hard to believe that not a single evil player has been on my mob. Did I look that suspciious that a hord of innocents tried to lynch me? :dunce:

It is day 2.

12 players remain: Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azalel, Baphomet, Beelzebub, Belial, Belphegor, Berith, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mammon, Mephistopheles.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

7 votes for Asmodeus (Belphegor, Mephistopheles, Baphomet, Astaroth, Azalel, Beelzebub, Berith)

5 votes for Baphomet (Belial, Lady GaGa, Leviathan, Mammon, Asmodeus)

The FM killed Beelzebub. We know that Astaroth has been on the mob. One or two of her partners are still alive. Say that Belphegor is innocent. The FM know that he and me are going to have a look at the lynchmobs. WOuld be a rather bold and risky move to kill someone who has been on the Asmodeus mob when there are also two FM on it. Makes me feel better about Mephistopheles, but not Belphegor (who is able to present us an analysis that won't end in a Belphegor lynch).

Archived