AGoT Mafia 71 - Rebellion in Hell

House Targaryen

That's also the summary of my Berith reread. Either he's an innocent who had no time to play or he is an evil player who had no time to play.

F***.

Sadly true. I need more time to be a decent innocent player and circumstances are such that I haven't had it.

I do have a role - I'm the Revolutionary (Bulletproof).

Sincerely, I don't think there might be an innnocent BP role in a game with BP SK. Your claim is way too convinient. My vote stays.

If you are indeed BP, what did you do to afflict a night kill, which was your primary duty? Will you claim to be a newbie not knowing how to play as BP?

Sincerely, I don't think there might be an innnocent BP role in a game with BP SK. Your claim is way too convinient. My vote stays.

If you are indeed BP, what did you do to afflict a night kill, which was your primary duty? Will you claim to be a newbie not knowing how to play as BP?

I know how to play a BP, but I think it has been fairly obvious that I haven't had the time to play this game properly.

Some thoughts:

1) If Berith is an FM or the SK and we lynch him

-> good, especially since there will be one kill at most next night

2) If Berith is innocent and BP and we lynch him, and if Mastema has been an FM

-> bad, because it lessens the threat of the healer

3) If Berith is innocent and BP and we lynch him,and if Mastema has been the SK

-> not too bad, since the FM already know that he's not lying

So I was just thinking that the best move for the FM right now (if it is one of Berith, Mammon, or Leviathan) is to try to get us to focus on the SK. Because they want to keep the other top FM suspects alive, for cover as we progress through the game.

But the move to focus on the SK doesn't make any sense for an innocent. We want to kill off all of the FM first, because the FM can kill every night and the SK is limited to every other night.

So I went back and found this post by Mammon, from early in the day. He rambles a bit, but eventually seems to focus on Meph and I as his top SK suspects. And then in his next post he says he would probably vote for Meph today. He's the only player I can find who is more concerned with the SK than the FM.

I'm still happy to lynch Berith today, but this does raise my suspicion of Mammon (who was already near the top of my FM suspect list anyway).

I was planning to vote Mammon over Berith TBH.

This point here, however, is only mildly suspicious to me. It fits his playstyle, as he is again looking for things that others ignored.

Does anybody have any thoughts regarding the point I made about Mammon earlier?

I read it, but I didn't find it terribly damning (though I too seem to have a problem following Mammon's posts and the way he goes back and forth on things).

With all the evidence on the table right now, I'd support a Berith lynch, despite the role claim. I think it's the strongest case.

Ok, perhaps I need to reread you now, but I have no will. I'll try, still.

In fact, I did reread. Not all your posts, but early part of them. Interesting part I completely forgot is that you start opposing me at the RP part already. You've made two RP posts critisizing my RP post... then you left and returned with a serious vote on me. You were tunnel-visioned on me for most time till then, which isn't decent BP play. You claim to have not enough time to play properly, but you could use the time you've spent better than attacking same player both at RP stage and serious stage. If you don't claim to be a newbie, your style is evidently incoinciding with your supposed role.

Does anybody have any thoughts regarding the point I made about Mammon earlier?

Your point is good. As I said earlier, I want to lynch both Mammon and Berith and don't really care whom to choose first. Though, exchange with Berith made me even more ssupicious of him than before. But if this lynch will fail for any reason, I'd be completely content to switch to Mammon... for a day.

In fact, I did reread. Not all your posts, but early part of them. Interesting part I completely forgot is that you start opposing me at the RP part already. You've made two RP posts critisizing my RP post... then you left and returned with a serious vote on me. You were tunnel-visioned on me for most time till then, which isn't decent BP play. You claim to have not enough time to play properly, but you could use the time you've spent better than attacking same player both at RP stage and serious stage. If you don't claim to be a newbie, your style is evidently incoinciding with your supposed role.

I think if you reread my posts you'll also notice that I have self-admittedly been playing like crap in this game. Anyway, I'm not going to be around for the test of the day.

I read it, but I didn't find it terribly damning (though I too seem to have a problem following Mammon's posts and the way he goes back and forth on things).

With all the evidence on the table right now, I'd support a Berith lynch, despite the role claim. I think it's the strongest case.

I like the Mammon case better. Mammon gives me the feeling like he is withholding most of his thoughts which fits with the FM profile I have in mind.

Berith also fits the profile, but to a lesser extent. He gives me the impression of a player that is always on the run.

And he loves srinka.

Your point is good. As I said earlier, I want to lynch both Mammon and Berith and don't really care whom to choose first. Though, exchange with Berith made me even more ssupicious of him than before. But if this lynch will fail for any reason, I'd be completely content to switch to Mammon... for a day.

I don't like that we're locked on Mammon and Berith for the next two days. It gives everyone else a freepass. What about Belial and Lady GaGa, for example? IIRC both of them had lots of ineractions with Astartoth, Lady GaGa even voted Asta, even if the vote was directed at me. This means they're less likely partnered with Astartoth, but les likely does not mean impossible. Furthermore, they are both good SK candidates.

And of course there's still Belphegor.

I think if you reread my posts you'll also notice that I have self-admittedly been playing like crap in this game.

Is it supposed to be a sign of innocence?

Sincerely, I don't think you played that bad. You played relatively suboptimal. As evil.

A hour left... let's finish it, at last?

Archived