AGOT Mafia Game 72 - Adventures Beyond The Wall

House Targaryen

Conspiracy theory time.

Yarwyck/Bracken partnership.

Yarwyck sees through votes that Swann and Vyrwel come up the most so pushes that line of thinking knowing he's not suspected at all and most will sheep along. He sees that my lists show Bracken and Swann at the top. He then has to make a case on Swann so that he can protect Bracken without appearing to. I have seen Really Big Convincing Cases made by scum before. The one that comes to mind is a case made on Piper who was the healer (who claimed symp) in a cult game. Crazy shit. Thing is, the case was completely convincing. And long. Really Really long.

Yes, Yarwyck put in a lot of effort in his re-reads. The thing is, his list was made by just tallying up votes. Again, not a bad place to start, but relatively low effort way to prune his list. The case on Swann would be because he needed to protect Bracken, and could do it while not looking like he was.

We shall see what Swann's flip reveals ...

KIng Reyne decides to organize a deathmatch. After hours of trying to explain you the rules he gives up. He remembers that Swann criticized his drawings, a visualisation of the deathly swordfights, especially harsh.

He takes the magical sword out of Plumms hand, ignoring the curse that is apparently lying on it, and chops off Swann's head, laughing hysterically.

Swann (Will) has been innocent.

Shit.

Can we still win this? I mean, there has to be a way, right? It might come down to the chance that the FM is kingmaker and thus can't be King.

Thinking, thinking ...

Assuming we still have an innocent KM (I think we do), they need to make the right decision. Pretty bleak though. :(

My Crazy Conspiracy has gone into overdrive and I don't know that I trust Yarwyck at all. He could be partnered with Tarbeck for all I know. I don't know what people are thinking, but my gut is screaming at me over Tarbeck and I can't remember what Yarwyck said about Tarbeck, but I do remember he didn't comment on it much. Said something like, yeah, kind of suspicious and then left it.

I really really really want you all to look at Yarwyck and see if we can trust him.

God Damn it - why did I go Swann? From pretty early on I had been thinking that my choices were going to be Tarbeck and Bracken, but then Swann began worming his way in and I can't help but feel I've gotten played.

Grats to the FM - you're doing an excellent job. Damn you.

As you wake up you feel like you slept only for minutes. You still can hear Reyne crying over his ruined kingship. You shout for him to stop this noise and throw a little rock afterhim. Reyne finally mutes, and you roll into your frozen bed to get some more sleep.

But now you hear Yarwyck crying. Crying in despair! You get up, take your dagger and stumble into the darkness. There's Yarwyck! He's holding a sword in his hand. Before him lies Reyne, who has just cried her last words, as her tongue has been nailed against his forehead. There are also two black spots there, making his forehead looking like this:

:P

You ask Yarwyck carefully what happened. He explains that he woke up as something touched him and he found the cursed sword in his hand. He looks terrified, and you're glad that you're neither Reyne or Yarwyck.

And now it is time to remember Yarwyck that YOU have always been his best friend!

Reyne (Gertrude) has been killed!

Tarbeck went off the deep end and stopped reading my posts rationally, so I definitely have concern there that I didn't before. Yarwyck, eh, I'll be honest, if he is guilty then he has earned it. I can't possibly lynch him, have him flip innocent and have a team of Vyrwel/Tarbeck or something.

ETA - I want to remind everyone that there's still a chance Swann was evil. He could have been a symp.

True, though I only had him as a symp in my 'Vyrwel is guilty' scenario as a symp to Vyrwel and Tarbeck/Harclay. I know that doing nothing but bringing up Vyrwel is not going to help my case on him...I am just that sure of it. I really don't see anyone that has been so clearly (in hindsight) an FM. At no point TODAY, did he make an attempt to actually contribute when we could have potentially lost the game with a bad king.

Between Tarbeck and Harclay, I really don't know. Harclay has been a suspect of mine for awhile, I've never really liked them while I did like Tarbeck. I no like Tarbeck anymore, if that was not absurdly clear yesterday.

So now I'm left with these worst case scenarios.

1) Cerwyn as symp to Bracken/Tarbeck

2) Vyrwel as symp to Bracken/Cerwyn

3) Vyrwel as symp to Bracken/Harclay

4) Vyrwel as symp to Cerwyn/Harclay

5) Swann as symp to Harclay/Vyrwel

6) Swann as symp to Harclay/Tarbeck

7) Swann as symp to Vyrwel/Tarbeck

We can still win this. If the symp is dead or there never was any symp, we have a chance. And I think we still have a shot even if there are 3 evil players left. Just have to kill an FM today.

True, though I only had him as a symp in my 'Vyrwel is guilty' scenario as a symp to Vyrwel and Tarbeck/Harclay.

I think he could have been a symp to any combination of Vyrwel, Harclay, and Tarbeck.

At no point TODAY, did he make an attempt to actually contribute when we could have potentially lost the game with a bad king.

I agree with that. He really hasn't contributed at all, the entire game.

Between Tarbeck and Harclay, I really don't know. Harclay has been a suspect of mine for awhile, I've never really liked them while I did like Tarbeck. I no like Tarbeck anymore, if that was not absurdly clear yesterday.

Hmm. I'd actually like to see full suspect rankings from everyone. No tiers, just straight up rankings.

So now I'm left with these worst case scenarios.

1) Cerwyn as symp to Bracken/Tarbeck

2) Vyrwel as symp to Bracken/Cerwyn

3) Vyrwel as symp to Bracken/Harclay

4) Vyrwel as symp to Cerwyn/Harclay

5) Swann as symp to Harclay/Vyrwel

6) Swann as symp to Harclay/Tarbeck

7) Swann as symp to Vyrwel/Tarbeck

Beating a dead horse here but...

If you think that people should not have thought you and I were partnered, do you still think that Tarbeck and I could be partnered (first the complete and utter lack of any kind of distancing, then his absurd posts today)? Harclay and I are not partners based on votes from both of us IIRC. Leaves Cerwyn and I, I guess, as potential partners.

So that leaves Vyrwel as symp to Cerwyn/Harclay (think it is unlikely that Vyrwel was a symp)

Swann as a symp to Harclay/Vyrwel or Tarbeck/Vyrwel (both very possible)

Swann as a symp to Tarbeck/Harclay (I don't think this partnership is anywhere near as likely after their interaction.)

Archived