Mafia 72.5 - Down In The Projects

House Targaryen

If Omar is still around and is down, then I'll switch to Greggs.

My preference is still D'Angelo. But if you two both switch to Greggs I'll obviously change as well. Honestly, at this point whether to lynch Greggs or D is probably is probably more a question of who else comes back. If Freamon comes back we can get more votes on Greggs. If Avon comes back we can get more votes on D.

ETA: Just notice Freamon said he wasn't coming back so the percentage seems to be in staying on D'Angelo.

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Avon Barksdale, Bubbles, D'Angelo Barksdale, Detective Carver, Detective Freamon, Detective Greggs, Detective Hauk, Detective McNulty, Detective Moreland, Lieutenant Daniels, Major Rawls, Omar Little, Stringer Bell.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for D'Angelo Barksdale (Omar Little, Major Rawls, Detective Freamon, Detective Carver, Detective Moreland)

2 votes for Detective Greggs (D'Angelo Barksdale, Avon Barksdale)

2 votes for Detective Moreland (Bubbles, Lieutenant Daniels)

1 vote for Bubbles (Detective Greggs)

1 vote for Major Rawls (Detective Hauk)

2 players have not voted: Detective McNulty, Stringer Bell.

ETA: Just notice Freamon said he wasn't coming back so the percentage seems to be in staying on D'Angelo.

Good point. Well, I'll be around for a few more minutes if anything changes...not going to be able to stay up until the bitter end. Exhausted and feeling battered/sore at the moment.

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Avon Barksdale, Bubbles, D'Angelo Barksdale, Detective Carver, Detective Freamon, Detective Greggs, Detective Hauk, Detective McNulty, Detective Moreland, Lieutenant Daniels, Major Rawls, Omar Little, Stringer Bell.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for D'Angelo Barksdale (Omar Little, Major Rawls, Detective Freamon, Detective Carver, Detective Moreland)

2 votes for Detective Greggs (D'Angelo Barksdale, Avon Barksdale)

2 votes for Detective Moreland (Bubbles, Lieutenant Daniels)

1 vote for Bubbles (Detective Greggs)

1 vote for Major Rawls (Detective Hauk)

2 players have not voted: Detective McNulty, Stringer Bell.

--------------------

"Yo, man. This shit right here is real, y'all feelin' me? We need to take it to the next level, yo. Step up the game. Barksdale, well, he gonna pay. With blood. And I'mma be the one to give it to him." chirped Omar continuously.

"Sir, I wish you would keep that racket down. One is trying to play scrabble in this rather drab courtyard. The low rise you called it? Filthy, if you ask me. Absolutely filthy." smarmed Carver, who was wearing a monocle.

The group gathered on D'Angelo Barksdale, who was furiously attempting to convince a wall that he was, actually, taking things seriously. While all the other players commented, they noticed others hanging back a little.

"Hey man, we don't need any cowards around here! I say we knock each of you out and hope something turns up. And if it doesn't, well, I'll just plant something on you to make it look like it should have." blurted Det. Moreland.

Quiet murmurs echoed around the group, and while they all knew who each other was by face, they didn't really know who each other was, you know? It was like some poor rip off of Face/Off with more doves. Shit was whack.

Eventually, long after dusk, the group decided. Nobody had to die. So they went to bed.

It is Night. PLEASE PM the mods!!

Gah. Completely missed the end of the day for a terribly stupid reason--I have been working like crazy this week and missed Lost last night and forgot when the end of day was. Let it be known, however, that I probably wouldn't have voted for D anyway, and my vote wouldn't have been enough, so maybe I don't feel so bad now after all. :devil:

Gah. Completely missed the end of the day for a terribly stupid reason--I have been working like crazy this week and missed Lost last night and forgot when the end of day was. Let it be known, however, that I probably wouldn't have voted for D anyway, and my vote wouldn't have been enough, so maybe I don't feel so bad now after all. :devil:

Seriously? No doubt your vote wouldn't have been enough, but you wouldn't vote for D even to get the lynch? I don't get that at all.

I actually would have voted him to get the lynch, but I don't suspect him. :worried:

ETA: This timeline really has me fucked up, I apologize. The game started much sooner than I expected it to and apparently I didn't actually note when the day started/ended.

You know, the fact that you two have popped up here now makes me feel ever so slightly better about you. If either of you had been D'Angelo's partner and lying low to avoid lynching him then I think you would have stayed away a lot longer than this. It doesn't clear you or anything, but it's worth noting.

ETA: Like for example the two people who are spectating just now, but not talking. :P

Oh and I may have compounded this by making a rash decision to try and get something out of day 1 after ballsing this up.

C'est la vie.

Not that I have a leg to stand on here....but is this rash decision you refer to something about trying a last-minute swing of the vote?

I see we missed the lynch. As I said, I wasn't going to make it, but seeing as my vote was on D'Angelo already it doesn't seem like it would have made much of a difference.

'Fortunately' both Bubbles and McNulty are about 4 hours from a modkill, so we might just get our work cut out for us.

Not that I have a leg to stand on here....but is this rash decision you refer to something about trying a last-minute swing of the vote?

Yeah, that post could do with some explaining.

I think this may well be something best not spoken about until the next day starts?

Well, I suppose, since I need some sleep anyway. I was just gonna say that if any game potentially needed some random swings of the vote on day 1, this game would probably be it. Until I, you know, disappeared for 12 hours and missed the end, I was hoping to stir some shit up a little. Best laid plans and all that.

Archived