Mafia Game 73 (Mk. II)

House Targaryen

I'm not going to argue anything because to be honest, your entire post is a matter of opinion.

I'll actually acknowledge that.

However, this is one that I will talk about. WIFOM arguments rarely work. I would never base my kill on using a WIFOM argument later in the game. And I can't honestly believe that you would. It's not a strategy that works and I think you only do that when you're incredibly desperate. On night 1, you're not desperate and with 4 people voting you at the end of the day, it's clear that you should kill a strong antagonist instead of a moderate protagonist.

My first priority would be not to kill someone who leaves a blazing trail back to me or my partner. My second priority is to kill someone who does leave a blazing trail back to someone else. I'd never make the WIFOM argument, but I wouldn't be sad if I could provoke and innocent into making it for me. And you obviously think it works, because you're making it now.

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Clegane, Inchfield, Lannister, Mallister, Royce, Tollett.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

3 votes for Royce ( Inchfield, Mallister, Clegane)

2 votes for Inchfield ( Tollett, Royce)

1 players have not voted: Lannister.

My first priority would be not to kill someone who leaves a blazing trail back to me or my partner. My second priority is to kill someone who does leave a blazing trail back to someone else. I'd never make the WIFOM argument, but I wouldn't be sad if I could provoke and innocent into making it for me. And you obviously think it works, because you're making it now.

No. I'm telling you how it is. If I was making the argument, you're assuming that on day 1, I was planning for this very moment and that I decided it was better to plan for a WIFOM argument instead of taking out one of 3 strong players. I'll remember that for the next time you play :)

I'll let you think about that post for a minute then tell me it's the worst game I've ever played as an innocent.

I'll wait for spoilers, thank you.

If you are innocent - you did everything to make it either me or you and to let Tollett to stay under radars. You did your best to afflict my attention from him... and everybody else's too.

I'll wait for spoilers, thank you.

If you are innocent - you did everything to make it either me or you and to let Tollett to stay under radars. You did your best to afflict my attention from him... and everybody else's too.

I did everything to let Tollett stay under the radar? Are you serious?????????????

I'm going to cry :crying:

Tollett, hold me please!!!

No. I'm telling you how it is. If I was making the argument, you're assuming that on day 1, I was planning for this very moment and that I decided it was better to plan for a WIFOM argument instead of taking out one of 3 strong players. I'll remember that for the next time you play :)

If saying "I'd never kill Redfort because XYZ" was a convincing argument that ought to be given weight then actually killing Redfort is a sensible decision. You're making the argument so there would be some value to setting up the precondition for it. On the other hand I often find that the person who suspects you one day doesn't the next, so killing someone just to get them off your back isn't the best use of a lynch either. I guess it depends how you weight these things.

I did everything to let Tollett stay under the radar? Are you serious?????????????

Today - yes.

Did I asked you where all your previous supection vanished? Did I? Am I guilty you were tunnel-visioned in me today? Am I guilty you were tunnel-visioned on somebody each day of this game?

Tollett, hold me please!!!

Hold me four!!

I used to have a girlfriend known as Elsie

With whom I shared four sordid rooms in Chelsea

She wasn't what you'd call a blushing flower...

As a matter of fact, she rented by the hour

The day she died, the neighbours came to snicker

"Well, that's what comes from too much pills and liquor"

But when I saw her laid out like a queen

She was the happiest...corpse...I'd ever seen

I think of Elsie to this very day

I remember how she'd turn to me and say:

What good is sitting alone in your room?

Come here the music play

Life is a cabaret, old chum

Come to the cabaret

Put down the knitting, the book and the broom

Time for a holiday

Come to the cabaret

And as for me, as for me

I made my mind up back in fucking Chelsea

When I go, I'm going like Elsie

Start by admitting from cradle to tomb

Isn't that long a stay

Only a cabaret, old chum

And I! - love! a ca-ba-ret!!

Guys, I actually wasn't racked with indecision this time. I jjust got my break from work now.

Royce

My mama

thinks I'm living in a convent

A secluded little convent

In the Southern part of France

Mama

Doesn't know that I've been working

In a seedy little nightclub

In a pair of lacy pants

So please, sir

If you run into my mama

Don't reveal my indiscretion

Give a working girl a chance...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm a total dork.

Now I'm going to eat lunch, and not look at this thread again until my next break.

Archived