DC Gamers

Plumb Cake

Colderhands, Elrostar, my boyfriend and myself will be running/playing edition 3.5 of D&D starting Thursday Feb 6th from 5- 10 pm at el casa de Colderhands. All regular members of BWB/DC are invited to attend, new members are welcome as well, at the discretion of the host. Meets will be two Thursdays a month. We are making provisions for those who would like to play but may not be able to attend all meets, a modified NPC if you will. Please PM any one of us if you are interested.

ETA: On hold due to my illness and scheduling conflicts.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to have time to do this. Having just started a new job, working on launching a new business and having to coordinate my remote employees is too time consuming.

I was hoping if we got this kicked off before I started work it would be easier to schedule going forward, but it has proved too difficult thus far and my availability is going to be in constant flux.

I'd still be open to playing sometime (and host at my place) but I can't run the sessions and I can't be a lock to play twice a month or even a lock for one a month.

Sorry

Archived