Sansa Dabel Bros print

Theniel

Does anyone know where I could purchase the Sansa print?

I never had the opportunity to pick it up when it first came out like I did with Eddard and Jon Snow and want to complete the collection.

I've been checking ebay for months waiting for one but no luck.

Maybe Dabel Brothers folded before they could print and distribute that picture? If you're willing to get it in another format, my recommendation would be that you buy a copy of the 2009 ASOIAF calendar (where it's the pic for December).

Maybe Dabel Brothers folded before they could print and distribute that picture? If you're willing to get it in another format, my recommendation would be that you buy a copy of the 2009 ASOIAF calendar (where it's the pic for December).

I have the calandar but was hoping for the full sized print so that I can frame it like my other two.

The Sansa print came out at the same time as Eddard and before Jon Snow so it should have been shipped before they folded.

• 4 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to obtain all three prints before DB went under. They are beautiful and I treasure these as much as my most prized books. I had them professionally matted and framed in UV-protective glass. The frames are black wood with subtle gold and autumn trim. Granted, at the time of purchase, the frames cost me far more than the actual prints. But they seem to be a rare these days. I have yet to see a single print sell on Ebay. I was offered a reasonable amount for all three before Christmas but declined. I felt too sick to let them go even though I could have used the money. I am still not willing to part with them; but, of course, a substantial offer might change my mind. I know I do not want to let go of just one. If I were to eventually sell these, I would want to do it as a set. I would end up being annoyed with one missing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived