Stannis for King!

Chalky

I will be defender of His Grace king Stannis to the end of Martin's Saga too!

/support for King_Stannis and others/

Heh, as will I. :)

I always think of Davos' rescue at sea, when the Lysene asks which king he is serving. His reply is so simple and yet says so much about him - "Stannis! Gods be good I serve Stannis".

Dany and Stannis...don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. I know it couldn't or wouldn't happen, but it might be the best thing for the realm.

Dany and Stannis...don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. I know it couldn't or wouldn't happen, but it might be the best thing for the realm.

I kind of ship them TBH. :P

I think it's possible! Dragons can be very convincing, and I've always been of the opinion that Stannis never really wanted to be Azor Ahai, so he'd be sort of relieved if Dany took over on that score.

Melisandre would have to die, a horrible, horrible death first however.

I agree. King Stannis on Iron Throne! Long live the King! May the R'hllor be with him!

I'll invite guests for feast in ASOIAF style after that, yes I'll buy ducks and honey... :cheers:

Oh, more nails in the tired “Stannis is a religious fanatic!” coffin. From ADWD (pg 611), very minor spoiler, when one of his soldiers suggests giving R’hollar an unbeliever:

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

“Half my army is made up of unbelievers”, Stannis had replied. “I will have no burnings. Pray harder.”

Archived