Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Karsa

I'll know for sure on Silchas tomorrow.

Problem: Check his vote on the wagon. It's a *key* position, in fact maybe the key vote iirc. If it's a bus he's bussing like a fucking champion and doesn't need the vig claim as he's already looking pretty good in everyone's eyes.

edit: unless he's scum with silchias buttttttttt

QB, here is your frackin' vote count. Now you have no more excuses.

It is day 2.

14 players remain: Anomander Rake, Fanderay, Fiddler, Gruntle, Icarium, Karsa Orlong, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Togg, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

4 votes for Anomander Rake (Gruntle, Icarium, Tehol Beddict, Togg)

3 votes for Tehol Beddict (Fanderay, Karsa Orlong, Trull Sengar)

2 votes for Fiddler (Onos Toolan, Yedan Derryg)

2 votes for Icarium (Silchas Ruin, Anomander Rake)

1 vote for Yedan Derryg (Fiddler)

1 vote for Karsa Orlong (Sandalath Drukorlat)

1 players have not voted: Quick Ben.

~2 hours and 30 minutes left.

It's in the middle of my reread of Fiddler. I said he was defending against a speed lynch as he said something like "I don't want today to end in a speed lynch".

But if I recall correctly you suggested he might be trying to make sure Dassem was not that speed lynch. You deliberately pruned the part of the post where he told people to pick between Silchas, DASSEM, Sandalath (I think) and Yedan. Why?

But if I recall correctly you suggested he might be trying to make sure Dassem was not that speed lynch. You deliberately pruned the part of the post where he told people to pick between Silchas, DASSEM, Sandalath (I think) and Yedan. Why?

I have no idea, let me go back and read that post.

Sandy, you mad crazy. Me likey you. :love:

Can't I be crazy and right at the same time? :crying:

Why would the FM kill Kalam? Give me a single minimally convincing reason?

To set up Karsa's vig claim! No innocent vig would kill Onos.

I will reread Rake, Tehol, Fiddler, Iccy, Yedan now. (eta: probably will vote Tehol, because the others felt ok yesterday)

Uh, I'm lost.

This was Fiddler's post in response to you.

This was my reread and what I said.

He's defending Dassem and trying to move the lynch to Yedan and defending against a speed lynch (which could potentially be Dassem).

The link to that reread is here.

Explain to me again what I did? I didn't prune his post. You asked him what he thought of Dassem and he said he had no vibes but would do a reread. He edited in that he didn't want this to end in a speed lynch. His next post says he did a reread of Dassem and has no substantial feelings. Both of these posts are in the reread. What are you talking about?

Trull, this is the post. I quoted it in my case against Fids.

Not the post I was thinking of but thanks.

QB is there any way I can convince you Icar is a bad lynch today? I know (you think) you have compelling evidence against him, but I think you might be a little too locked into your theory.

I don't want to see a random out of nowhere last minute compromise vote at the end of the day like Apsalar or Tehol. We should really sort this out soon. Out of Silchas, Sandalath, Dassem, and Yedan list the order in which you'd like to vote them out. Strikethrough if you are absolutely unwilling to vote them under any circumstances today. Mine:

1. Yedan

2. Dassem

3. Sandalath

4. Silchas

This is the post I'm thinking of. Maybe you didn't quote it afterall but you did leave it out of your analysis.

This is the post I'm thinking of. Maybe you didn't quote it afterall but you did leave it out of your analysis.

It doesn't mean anything.

The potential people to be voted at that point were Yedan, Dassem and Silchas. He already claimed that he thought Silchas was innocent, Sandalath wasn't a real lynch target and he actively tried to get people to switch to Yedan. What else could he have said? He had to make a list of that order. There was no choice.

It is day 2.

14 players remain: Anomander Rake, Fanderay, Fiddler, Gruntle, Icarium, Karsa Orlong, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Togg, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

4 votes for Anomander Rake (Gruntle, Icarium, Tehol Beddict, Togg)

3 votes for Icarium (Silchas Ruin, Anomander Rake, Quick Ben)

3 votes for Tehol Beddict (Fanderay, Karsa Orlong, Trull Sengar)

2 votes for Fiddler (Onos Toolan, Yedan Derryg)

1 vote for Karsa Orlong (Sandalath Drukorlat)

1 vote for Yedan Derryg (Fiddler)

Forgot to post this.

I want to reread other people, but for now I want to vote Gruntle. I don't like how people are ignoring him.

I haven't completely forgot him, but at the same time I'm inclined to keep him around, at least for today. He's taking something of a leadership role and in that regard I sort of want to see where his guidance takes us before I seriously consider voting him out.

Archived