Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Ok, Rake is dead. It is night. Not sure we'll get the flip for awhile given WJ's last post. But we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Are you sure? I have to head out soon, but I was going to stick around for the CF result. Because if we're not getting it soon, I'm gone.

Rake, just not feeling Icarium in my gut after a re-read of his posts. I think some of the points in the cases people made against him fall away when you notice English is not his first language.

Thanks captain. :) I suppose everybody and their dog (except Piper and some newbies) know who I am after my second post on day 1. If they would want to lynch me besides of that, it's their choice. Well, I've fooled them more than once before.

I won't budge from Rake.

Thanks captain. :) I suppose everybody and their dog (except Piper and some newbies) know who I am after my second post on day 1. If they would want to lynch me besides of that, it's their choice. Well, I've fooled them more than once before.

I won't budge from Rake.

He's been lynched anyway.

But seriously, if you're going to appeal to squirrel reasons to defend yourself, can I get a response to this?

It is day 2.

14 players remain: Anomander Rake, Fanderay, Fiddler, Gruntle, Icarium, Karsa Orlong, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Togg, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

8 votes for Anomander Rake (Gruntle, Icarium, Tehol Beddict, Fanderay, Trull Sengar, Onos Toolan, Yedan Derryg, Fiddler)

3 votes for Icarium (Silchas Ruin, Anomander Rake, Quick Ben)

2 votes for Tehol Beddict (Karsa Orlong, Sandalath Drukorlat)

1 vote for Fiddler (Togg)

----------------

Anomander Rake shakes his head sadly.

"You think I'm a servant of Chaos? The very force I have fought against for much of my life? Truly?"

Dragnipur slides slowly out of its sheathe. Everyone takes a step back at the sight of the massive blade. But he just weighs it in his hands. Gazes quietly at the burden he has carried for so long.

"Worry not. You are fools, but I will not fight you. With Dassem dead, the only one who can hope to stand against me is Icarium. And I will not risk the unleashing of his rage. Not now, with so much resting upon the shoulders of this tribunal."

His words wash over the mob, and a few begin to question their decision. But it is too late.

"End this."

Draconus lands, takes in the scene, and nods toward your choice. There is much history between them . . . but he does not hesitate. A slash of his own blade, and Rake's head rolls. Even the greatest of men can be reduced to nothing in the briefest of moments.

The Elder God studies the corpse for a minute. You can hear your own heart beating, as you wait for his judgment. Slowly, he shakes his head.

"Anomander Rake (Carpe) was innocent. You have failed today."

He begins to veer back into his draconic form.

"Do not let it happen again."

-------------

It is night. Send in your PMs.

But seriously, if you're going to appeal to squirrel reasons to defend yourself, can I get a response to this?

I think I already answered this.

Completely disappointed with lynch result.

Tomorrow, I'll probably go for Tehol-Yedan pairing. Or, if reread will show it to be impossible, just wiil shut into my own head.

Archived