Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

With one other vote on him? Not really.

Still it's seems unlikely that we're lynching Varys today so I'm willing to entertain other options.

And to answer Arya's request

Arya, Daenarys, Eddard, Sansa and Varys

--------------------------------------- Very Suspicious

Everyone Else, but particularly Jaime for posting less than me

--------------------------------------- Suspicious

He was changed to the top vote getter at the time. That's why I changed the vote.

If I might bump in in my own defense, only the most clumsy of players would mistake the vote count on me at that point in the day as a threat that needed defending from.

The posts you mention might have been weird, one for its naivete and the other for its bluntness, yet I find neither truly suspicious. This will surely fuel your sense of paranoia even further, though! :P

Not really, I've gotten to the point where I'm starting to second guess my less than fabulous instincts. Regardless, if not you, I'm willign to lynch any of the Starks, or Daenarys as well. And Jamie is starting to annoy me for his absence.

He was changed to the top vote getter at the time. That's why I changed the vote.

Sorry, you're right there were two votes on him at the time. And he was far from the top vote getter at the time, although voting yourself isn't allowed.

Still it's seems unlikely that we're lynching Varys today so I'm willing to entertain other options.

Why are you suspicious of Eddard?

Up to date lists:

Can everyone please post their tiers? We're down to three hours, and I have to go cook soon. Which could take up to an hour, or may only take a few minutes here and there. Haven't read the recipe yet!

Also, please break it down into "Want to lynch", "Will lynch" and "Won't lynch"?

Ros

Eddard, Tyrion

-----------------------------------------------------Want to lynch above here

Unmentioned people, Daenerys

Renly

-----------------------------------------------------Will lynch above here, won't lynch below

Varys and Drogo

Sansa

Honestly, I have no idea who I actually want to lynch today, their are a lot of people who are total blank spots, but for the heck of it:

Want to lynch: Eddard, Jorah*, Baelish, Ros

Willing to lynch: Cersei, Jaime, Varys, Renly, Sansa, Tyrion

Vaguely willing to lynch but would prefer not to:Dany

Don't want to lynch: Arya, Drogo

*I agree with those who found his trust of Renly weird.

Yeah, so, turns out I am suspicious of everyone. Oh, sweet paranoia, how I love thee. But I've made an effort to make tiers:

Want to lynch: Baelish, Ros, Sansa, Eddard, Tyrion, Arya

Will lynch: everyone not named

Won't lynch: Dany, Syrio, Jaime

And by won't lynch, I mean I will lynch for a CF result. For the record, I do think there's an FM on Dany's lynchtrain irregardless of whether she's innocent or not, so that entire list of people gets the stink eye from me.

At your request, I'll post some tiers:

Tier 1: Eddard, Jorah

-----------------------------------------------------

Tier 2: Petyr, Tyrion

Tier 3: Jaime, Renly, Ros, Syrio, Daenerys, Sansa, Khal Drogo

Tier 4: Arya, Cersei

I hope some more contribution might allow me to juggle them around, though. A re-read on Jorah and his reaction to Daenerys' accusation have bumped him up on my list. Otherwise I don't think it needs much explaining. I'd rather not lynch Daenerys today, if we have a choice, but time seems to be running ever shorter.

I don't think so. You hardly characterized her as careless or unhelpful, but as evil. Sitting back waiting for an opportunity is not the same as not putting pressure on a player she finds suspicious.

And Tyrion posted a list, but won't be here.

Can we please just lynch Petyr?

Because he thinks you're suspicious? You'd have to lynch us all, and then they could call you the Mad Targaryen, instead of your father.

But at this point, we're getting close to the wire, you are in my top list, and you're vote leader so far.

Farewell Daenarys Targaryen, last of your line.

Because he thinks you're suspicious? You'd have to lynch us all, and then they could call you the Mad Targaryen, instead of your father.

But at this point, we're getting close to the wire, you are in my top list, and you're vote leader so far.

Uh no. Because I think he's suspicious.

Seriously guys, are none of you at all suspicious that I'm the only person up for a lynch today and I haven't even done anything suspicious, just annoying?

It's clear from above that we can easily get another lynch. We're not dangerously close yet, and overall she'd probably be the unpopular choice, given the people who have bothered to post tiers.

Potential ploy? I'll have to check on you and Eddy later.

Eddard Stark

Still happier with Ros if the rest of you will join me though.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

5 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Tyrion Lannister., Jorah Mormont, Renly Baratheon)

4 votes for Ros (Syrio Forel, Sansa Stark, Khal Drogo, Arya Stark)

1 vote for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Jorah Mormont (Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Lord Varys (Daenerys Targaryen)

1 vote for Renly Baratheon (Ros)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Eddard Stark)

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

5 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Tyrion Lannister., Jorah Mormont, Renly Baratheon)

4 votes for Ros (Syrio Forel, Sansa Stark, Khal Drogo, Arya Stark)

1 votes for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Jorah Mormont (Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Lord Varys (Daenerys Targaryen)

1 vote for Renly Baratheon (Ros)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Eddard Stark)

Fixed

Archived