Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

Uh no. Because I think he's suspicious.

Seriously guys, are none of you at all suspicious that I'm the only person up for a lynch today and I haven't even done anything suspicious, just annoying?

I think the majority of us agree that lynching you is a bad idea, we just seem to be having trouble uniting on another suspect. <_<

I think the majority of us agree that lynching you is a bad idea, we just seem to be having trouble uniting on another suspect. <_<

I noticed.

Ros. Won't vote for myself obviously. Still would like someone to point out the case as I have no time to reread. I'm in and out right now and might not be back by end day.

The only thing I don't like about Ros as a lynch is that she's not here at end of day to respond. I'd rather give her a chance to respond and possible claim if needed. What I do like about the Ros lynch is that on re-read she posts like she's a verteran player that has a feel for how FM would react to berzerker and posting as cover, but then has to be goaded into a vote. And when she does vote it is a one-off on Renly.

Also, I'd rather see her as a competing train to Dany than me. :P

Ros

1 vote for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Jorah Mormont (Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Lord Varys (Daenerys Targaryen)

1 vote for Renly Baratheon (Ros)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Eddard Stark)

Everyone voting alone needs to start thinking about where they are willing to compromise. Just a little over an hour to go.

I won't lynch Daenerys. It's stupid.

I'm willing to lynch anybody who has voted or said they'd vote for Daenerys. JORAH, Petyr, Tyrion, Jaime, Renly. I think Eddard said he'd vote there too.

But I won't vote Arya.

Well, Arya's ass isn't in the fire right now. Dany's is, and I think she already used up her Get Out Of Fire Free card at the end of AGoT, so I recommend you just vote for the most viable lynch you aren't against. I recommend Ros.

What's the reason for lynching Ros again?

Voting weirdness. It started with her post saying that she was going to keep her vote (which had been originally cast as a joke) on Varys, without stating any suspicions, because innocents shouldn't unvote out of fear of the berserker. When pushed on it she admitted that she didn't really have a reason to be voting Varys and removed her vote and said she might not vote today. When pressured on that she voted Renly for being a low poster.

Still here.

Starting to hate Arya for her trying to make a compromise lynch a couple of hours before it was really needful.

And for her keeping saying that I won't be here whilst I said I was unlikely to be here. That's a big difference. Now I think I might stay around up to deadline. Hopefully.

Well, Arya's ass isn't in the fire right now. Dany's is, and I think she already used up her Get Out Of Fire Free card at the end of AGoT, so I recommend you just vote for the most viable lynch you aren't against. I recommend Ros.

So none of the people on my list are allowed? :bs:

Still here.

Starting to hate Arya for her trying to make a compromise lynch a couple of hours before it was really needful.

And for her keeping saying that I won't be here whilst I said I was unlikely to be here. That's a big difference. Now I think I might stay around up to deadline. Hopefully.

You should stay. It promises to be very entertaining.

When I say the name Jorah what do you all see? Is it a blank spot on the screen?

Basically. He's incredibly boring, but he's on my radar for not pinging my radar.

Up to date lists:

Can everyone please post their tiers? We're down to three hours, and I have to go cook soon. Which could take up to an hour, or may only take a few minutes here and there. Haven't read the recipe yet!

Also, please break it down into "Want to lynch", "Will lynch" and "Won't lynch"?

Ros

Eddard, Tyrion

-----------------------------------------------------Want to lynch above here

Unmentioned people, Daenerys

Renly

-----------------------------------------------------Will lynch above here, won't lynch below

Varys and Drogo

Sansa

Honestly, I have no idea who I actually want to lynch today, their are a lot of people who are total blank spots, but for the heck of it:

Want to lynch: Eddard, Jorah*, Baelish, Ros

Willing to lynch: Cersei, Jaime, Varys, Renly, Sansa, Tyrion

Vaguely willing to lynch but would prefer not to:Dany

Don't want to lynch: Arya, Drogo

*I agree with those who found his trust of Renly weird.

Yeah, so, turns out I am suspicious of everyone. Oh, sweet paranoia, how I love thee. But I've made an effort to make tiers:

Want to lynch: Baelish, Ros, Sansa, Eddard, Tyrion, Arya

Will lynch: everyone not named

Won't lynch: Dany, Syrio, Jaime

And by won't lynch, I mean I will lynch for a CF result. For the record, I do think there's an FM on Dany's lynchtrain irregardless of whether she's innocent or not, so that entire list of people gets the stink eye from me.

At your request, I'll post some tiers:

Tier 1: Eddard, Jorah

-----------------------------------------------------

Tier 2: Petyr, Tyrion

Tier 3: Jaime, Renly, Ros, Syrio, Daenerys, Sansa, Khal Drogo

Tier 4: Arya, Cersei

I hope some more contribution might allow me to juggle them around, though. A re-read on Jorah and his reaction to Daenerys' accusation have bumped him up on my list. Otherwise I don't think it needs much explaining. I'd rather not lynch Daenerys today, if we have a choice, but time seems to be running ever shorter.

I don't think so. You hardly characterized her as careless or unhelpful, but as evil. Sitting back waiting for an opportunity is not the same as not putting pressure on a player she finds suspicious.

With one other vote on him? Not really.

Still it's seems unlikely that we're lynching Varys today so I'm willing to entertain other options.

And to answer Arya's request

Arya, Daenarys, Eddard, Sansa and Varys

--------------------------------------- Very Suspicious

Everyone Else, but particularly Jaime for posting less than me

--------------------------------------- Suspicious

And, in terms Arya just suggested:

Want to lynch - Dayeneris.

Ready to lynch - Sansa, Arya, Eddard.

Would lynch for CF result - everybody else.

Won't vote whatever - myself, nobody else.

Uh no. Because I think he's suspicious.

Seriously guys, are none of you at all suspicious that I'm the only person up for a lynch today and I haven't even done anything suspicious, just annoying?

I'm not one to vote based on annoyance, I believe you have actually voted in a suspicious manner. Further it's Day One, we aren't really going to be voting based on strong analysis because there isn't anything to analyse, for all our attempts at arguments, we're still voting blind.

Also there have been other possible lynches, Varys, Eddard, and now Ros. You're "woe is me" isn't really winning you any votes of confidence from me. here.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Ros (Syrio Forel, Sansa Stark, Khal Drogo, Arya Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark)

5 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Tyrion Lannister., Jorah Mormont, Renly Baratheon)

1 vote for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys)

Ok, I’ll try my best to make up for my absence…

As a first thing I’d like to say that my opinions for now are mostly based on the associations with the other players (from the other forum where I’ve played) that the posts have arisen in me. The reason for this is that this way I’m more able to create a certain picture of the players in my mind.

Arya Stark: She seems to be confident and willing to generate as many thoughts and suggestions as possible, which makes me consider her to be a member of a peaceful team. What I didn’t like and what for some time made me feel a bit suspicious is that bit of aggressiveness that she’s shown towards Daenerys(or maybe aggressiveness is not a good word here, but I still think that some posts were too sharp), but it’s probably just the manner of playing that this player possesses…

Cersei Lannister: Can’t say anything about this player for now.

Daenerys Targaryen: Firstly, I hope that that statement of mine about you being a possible novice didn’t appear offensive to you. Now I can clearly understand that you are not…

Secondly, as the suspicions that I’ve had before were based on the lack of reasoning and unwillingness to give any sufficient comments, I’m forced to claim that I’ve changed my mind and I do not want to vote against this person, as I think that she might be quite helpful and her latest posts appear to be very reasonable and constructive.

Eddard Stark: Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten any clear impression of this person. For now he doesn’t seem neither too innocent nor too suspicious to me.

Jorah Mormont: It seemed to me that he didn’t really base his suspicions on anything except for the general tendency of the public, which means that he’s simply looked who’s on the voting and added his voice… Only mho, of course.

Khal Drogo: The impression is in general the same as the one I have from Arya.

Lord Varys: This guy’s manner of leading the game is very appealing to me, but it also seems a bit sly with all that florid eloquence… He’s being unobtrusive and even his comments against someone don’t really strike like ones, at least to me. I think that this might be a good cover for a mafia, but, still, for now I’m more inclined to say that he looks peaceful.

Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Syrio Forel: Once again I have to say that I haven’t formed any particular opinion about them…

Ros, Sansa Stark: Ros was being accused of something that I haven’t really understood… To me she doesn’t look neither suspicious nor innocent. As for Sansa, I actually took me a lot of time to understand her actions in the beginning of the round, and I’m still a bit confused, but then I thought that for a mafioso it wouldn’t have been too clever to do such thing anyway, so her reasoning is probably fair enough, after all.

Tyrion Lannister: This guy reminds me of a friend of mine whom I’ve been playing on another forum for some time with, and the reason for this is him taking some word or a phrase of the opponents statement, putting there the sense that he wants it to contain and then using as an argument. And I don’t think that it’s a good way of leading the discussion. For this reason Tyrion Lannister will be my new vote.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Ros (Syrio Forel, Sansa Stark, Khal Drogo, Arya Stark, Eddard Stark, Daenerys Targaryen)

4 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Petyr Baelish, Tyrion Lannister., Jorah Mormont, Renly Baratheon)

1 votes for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Tyrion Lannister (Jaime Lannister)

Exactly 1 hour to go.

Archived