Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

But I am a team player and I trust Cersei more than I trust you (and think she's smarter than me) so I won't rock the boat too much on this one.

But I didn't suggest you to prefer Syrio for today, it was your own decision.

Evidently, if don't want to be a leader, Syrio lynch is impossible and I would hammer Jaime if needful.

But, actually, if I was third at your tiers (as you said) and Jaime fourth, you should offered Cersei to lynch me as compromise (since you know I am in Cersei first tier also) instead of agreeing on Jaime.

Tyrion - why do you trust Jaime so much?

Well, I don't trust anybody at this point, including you.

And, sincerely, I get innocent vibes from everybody at this point. My gut cries you all are innocent.

But still, my logic says Jaime is less probable as partner/symp to Jorah/Varis.

Ok, so Tyrion.

There is this fact that he's been annoyingly (no hard feelings, please, that's just my stupid opinion) arguing with others about things that, as for me, didn't deserve much(or any) attention. I do not like it, but, well, I'm not actually sure that it's a suspicious thing to do...It's actually probably vice versa, as it attracts too much attention... but my personal attitude towards it has a very strong influence... He's done quite a lot, though, and he's been here almost all the time throughout days 3, 4 and this one, being helpful and everything, which is a good point in his favour, but... On the other board I've just got quite used to the fact that a person whose helpfulness is crying for his peacefulness turns out to be a mafioso... I guess that it's not the case for this board, though, so I should put my prejudices aside. Damn, I don't know what to make of it.... I'll read the posts of Syrio and Khal Drogo now and see which one of the three of them makes me feel more mistrustful then.

I've just got quite used to the fact that a person whose helpfulness is crying for his peacefulness turns out to be a mafioso... I guess that it's not the case for this board, though, so I should put my prejudices aside.

It's same here. Helpfulness without a contribution is a good sigh of guilt here. I did contribute, though.

And, by the way, if you think I was same person as a friend of yours who appeared to be guilty, feel free to say this. Alt rules don't forbid this, I suppose.

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Khal Drogo, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

2 votes for Khal Drogo (Tyrion Lannister, Syrio Forel)

1 vote for Jaime Lannister (Cersei Lannister)

3 players have not voted: Jaime Lannister, Khal Drogo, Sansa Stark.

I'll read the posts of Syrio and Khal Drogo now and see which one of the three of them makes me feel more mistrustful then.

You understand that we're running out of time, right?

Also, Drogo - what are your thoughts? We have something like 35 minutes left, so hurry up.

But I didn't suggest you to prefer Syrio for today, it was your own decision.

Evidently, if don't want to be a leader, Syrio lynch is impossible and I would hammer Jaime if needful.

But, actually, if I was third at your tiers (as you said) and Jaime fourth, you should offered Cersei to lynch me as compromise (since you know I am in Cersei first tier also) instead of agreeing on Jaime.

If I was to average out the number of times I was right and the number of times Cersei was right, my average would be a lot lower. I can face that fact that I am not a clever as some at figuring these things out. I do my best and I am not a bad player and I do get a lot right, but not as many as Cersei.

I have not given up, but we have 2 lynches left, and I need to decide how stongly I feel about my choices, and I don't feel that strongly right now. It could be any of you four.

There is a very strong possibility that one of my co-workers is going to walk into my office and want to meet about a project soon. I'll try to put him off for 40 minutes, but no guarantee I can do it. Just a heads up for everyone.

Just to let you all know, I am in a similar situation. Something came up at work, so I probably won't be here at the deadline, unless I can get this stuff done really quickly.

Tyrion, oh yes he was, but everyone seemed to believe him and it was driving me up the wall >.< you've changed your ways after the 1 and 2 round, though, which makes me now feel like you're innocent. But, at the same time, you're also being so calm and fatherly patient(with me at least) that it makes me feel suspicious...Aaaargh!!

I've reread Khal posts and didn't get any feeling except for the one of waisted time... >.< He might just be a peaceful player that doesn't have much time to spare and, therefore, leaves some superficial comments, though not unreasonable ones. It's good for a mafia and it's, in principle, understandable for an innocent...

Damn, it's only Syrio left and I have no idea what to do...

Archived