GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

In what way am I looking for an easy out.

You said you were tempted to vote for Ball because not only was it an easy out, ... something something.

Did I misread what you were trying to say?

eta: I did misread - you were saying that it was an easy out for Ball. Apologies.

House Inchfield, House Yarwyck, House Swann, I see you make a nice team here. The eagerness of the three of you to vote me out quickly without an actual reason even lightened my mood a bit. Very helpful indeed.

Interesting a 3 person FM team in a game of 11 players. Not buying it.

Actually I already saw the post where you amended yourself, but that and Cassel bringing up the symp does make me want to bring up the question of dynamics.

I think the most likely pairing is 2 FM as I didn't see anything in the role description about a promotable symp. That said, the mods did talk about a multi-faction game; Thoughts have crossed my mind about two alternating FM teams with a FM and symp for each.

No, I'm voting for Ball because he's unhelpful and suspicious. There's plenty for him to be commenting on at this stage in the game -- his unwillingness to do so helps no one unless he's a FM who doesn't want to accidentally out his partner.

If I were an FM, then I could win in a competition for the worst FM ever.

I disagree about teamwork - you just made yourself such an extremely easy target and people will jump on that.

And, as i already written, it is very helpful of them indeed, isn't it? No way I could ever compete with SUCH helpfulness.

Do you realize that it wasn't Yarwyck who voted for the night but Swann?

I don't even understand why this is coming at me. I am not voting for Yar because he voted for night, which yes, I know he didn't. Overton did. Swann only mentioned it would be an ok alternative.

Multi-faction? Not unless it was stated, so I'm not buying that for this game - even if Targ was trying to be cryptic :P

If I were an FM, then I could win in a competition for the worst FM ever.

And? That doesn't mean you're not a FM.

Instead of making excuses, take some of the energy you're using in defending yourself and channel it into making some actual points about others in the game.

So far, even your suspicions have been reactionary. That's not to say you can't suspect Swann, Inchfield or myself, but at least give us something better than the fact than we all voted for you within moments of each other. That has more to do with the obnoxious comment you made itself.

We're voting for Ball because he's unhelpful rather than suspicious? Um ... guys, probably not a wise move.

Ball's play today reminds me of a couple of players play in the last few games...

Yeah. Not lynching him without a good reason, or the threat of a no-lynch. A lynch for day 1 unhelpfulness is dumb. almost as dumb as Night.

Are these opinions primarily about Ball possibly not being the best option right now, or about suspicion about the people who have voted for Ball?

Primarily him not being the best option right now. Unhelpful does not equal suspicious in my mind.

So then who is? Me?

I would take that as an offense if he outlived me given his current participation level; At least I'm being active and (trying) to be helpful.

If you think there's someone better speak up.

Personally I've got a larger pool of people I won't vote for at the moment you, Kenning and Swann are on it.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

1 votes: Kenning (Overton)

0 votes: Upcliff (- Ball)

1 vote: Overton (Kenning)

4 votes: Ball (Ambrose, Inchfield, Yarwyck, Swann)

2 votes: Swann (Harlaw, + Ball)

1 vote: Yarwyck (Cassel)

2 players have not voted: Florent, Upliff

And? That doesn't mean you're not a FM.

Instead of making excuses, take some of the energy you're using in defending yourself and channel it into making some actual points about others in the game.

So far, even your suspicions have been reactionary. That's not to say you can't suspect Swann, Inchfield or myself, but at least give us something better than the fact than we all voted for you within moments of each other. That has more to do with the obnoxious comment you made itself.

I don't need any extra energy to defend myself. And I actually never said that I suspect you or Inchfield. The reason for voting Swann has been mentioned in my comments. And my comment wasn't obnoxious. Writing non-existent thoughts is the skill that I don't have a chance of learning.

Yes you Yarwyck. Ball is an easy target. Not saying he's inno, just that I haven't seen a convincing reason why he is more likely guilty than anyone else. I am reluctant to vote Swann today. Inchfield is behind you in my preferences and then Upcliff. He needs to vote.

Archived