BwB NorCal - The Return of Raidne

Yeah, does anyone know where the cap is to this? It's a mystery...

Great night! So good to see everyone again, and really happy to meet new people. Still can't quite believe nim lives a block away from me, but I suppose it's not all that crazy in a city this size. Let me know when you want to do Monk's Kettle, I'm in fo sho'.

Also, not sure what everyone has going on tonight (aside from BL and RW), but we have dinner reservations at 7 and then no real plans after that, so if anyone wants to hang out at around 9 or so, just text me or whatever. :)

Clearly there is only one solution to solving the problem of a bottle of bourbon with no cap. WE MUST DRINK THE BOURBON!

Had an awesome time, and it was so good to see everyone again, and meet new people! The patio at Zeitgeist was great despite the fog - and what was that guy's name next to us? I kept thinking of Florian the Fool. Haven't had that much beer in a long time - apologies for all the lady boners at the AG estate!

Bronn - still can't believe you were/are planning on walking downtown! Glad that I was able to give you a ride and to catch up some more :)

AG - thanks for having us over, and for the pizza! It took all of 3 mins to walk home, haha. We definitely need to do Monk's Kettle soon!

So, I can't send any messages through the forum - but AG - are you interested in meeting up sometime next week for a drink at the Monk's Kettle?

Maybe next Thursday?

Archived