THE OFFICIAL SANDOR CLEGANE APPRECIATION THREAD

FacelessGirl

OK, I made it. I'm finally here. I'm here to pledge my fealty to the Sandor Sisterhood. I love me some Hound. Some of ya have found me on the twitter, which is cool. :grouphug:

Sisters!!! (and ICE CROW...)

We have another lover of the man that is Sandor Clegane. :D

Welcome Princess Raspberry. Welcome to the Sandor Sisterhood+ the brothers. :)

OK, I made it. I'm finally here. I'm here to pledge my fealty to the Sandor Sisterhood. I love me some Hound. Some of ya have found me on the twitter, which is cool. :grouphug:

Welcome! New faces mean more posts...keeping the little thread that could alive :)

So whats new over here any truly unmissable moments i should be filled in on?

ICE CROW looks left, looks right sees not but snow and ice for leagues hears no other voices. This be a lonely night on the Wall it seems. Looks up realizes he replied to himself Winter has Come.

We're only a few posts away from 600! Sandor cannot be denied :)

NEVER!! By the way... I have that scene with Rory in another tab. I want to see it... but I'm scared because I don't want it to ruin SanSan for me. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA DO IT! It's a long time until S2, you might forget... :D

LOL no I have a tendency to remember the nasty things I see... or read... or hear. No, maybe I shouldn't. Ugh, why do I have to be so curious about everything...

Ok, I feel mean. It's not "nasty", just... unconventional?

NEVER!! By the way... I have that scene with Rory in another tab. I want to see it... but I'm scared because I don't want it to ruin SanSan for me. :P

Posted Today, 12:43 AM

View PostFacelessGirl, on 15 August 2011 - 12:29 AM, said:

:rolleyes:

My faceless Lady what be with the eye rolls you gave me in that other thread across the narrow sea.

Posted Today, 12:43 AM

View PostFacelessGirl, on 15 August 2011 - 12:29 AM, said:

:rolleyes:

My faceless Lady what be with the eye rolls you gave me in that other thread across the narrow sea.

Oh lol, you were bragging. Just thought I'd burst your bubble some. :P

LOL no I have a tendency to remember the nasty things I see... or read... or hear. No, maybe I shouldn't. Ugh, why do I have to be so curious about everything...

Ok, I feel mean. It's not "nasty", just... unconventional?

You're going to give in eventually, I can feel it! Idk, some people who have seen it are, like, traumatized by it, while others just mildly squicked. So, it's hard to say what's best . I definitely wouldn't want SanSan ruined for you, though :)

And ohmigosh, you are so cute..."unconventional"! Such a nice way to put it :) It is definitely what you'd call unconventional!

Archived